All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deal of the day

contact name:
  • Terry
call:
  • ☎ 2188387119
x prohibited[?]
Posted: about 10 hours ago

◀ prev next ▶
print
stump grinder - $3100
00b0b_gIat348JK73_600x450.jpg

5778.png
5778.png
5779.png
5779.png

marker-shadow.png

marker-icon.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
43106 state hwy 6
(google map)

safety tips

Bobcat stump grinder in great condition. Also have extra teeth $3100.00 or besr offer
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 5240797307

posted: about 10 hours ago

email to friend

♥ best of [?]

Thought I saw this as a deal of the day:http://brainerd.craigslist.org/grd/5244140350.html

Look closely. Deck has been gouged, tail wheel replace with air tire, and chain to hold it instead of "stays". A pig in a poke.

But the ad says in good condition? ;)

Yep....it looks really "good" and would be cheap if it was "excellent". Good means allot of things to different people. "Serviceable" may be a better choice here.

I have found these "deals" a few times in the past and answered them as a "very interested buyer with cash in hand" and just jacked with them for a few hours of emails and text messages only to tell them I was on to their little scheme the whole time. Fun and it gets them all excited that they may be getting someone's free money.

Flagged for removal. S C A M

I had a similar idea. :D

I bought a plow instead.

You'd be surprised how much snow you can push with an ATV. Mine even has been known to push some gravel or dirt, this of course was pre-tractor.

You'd be surprised how much snow you can push with an ATV.

I know full well how much snow they push. Its all I have ever had for my driveway.... this thing is a snow BLOWER.

I cant get the stupid link to copy and paste from my Ipad but Bass Pro has Moultrie M880i on sale for $89.97 and free shipping.

Wish I had known this last week when I ordered one from Cabelas for $20 more (plus another $7 for sales tax) supposedly on sale, have to drive to their store to pick it up! I had points to use. Good riddance Cabelas just applied for a Bass Pro card instead (same points program as the Cabelas card) and I will cut my Cabelas card into tiny little pieces!

I have had very good luck with the M880s I own now.

I would return the one I just bought at Cabelas but I have to use my points on something. They never have deals worth a ship anymore. Bass Pro seems to have some pretty good deals on a regular basis.