Cummins Nursery 2019 Online Inventory Available Now

I just got the e-mail message too. Thanks for posting. They have some good DR trees on Antonovka, P-18, B-118, and MM-111 for bigger wildlife trees.

Not sure if it's a mistake, but they have one apple variety "Sir Prize"
listed for $125.

All their prices seem high to me. Turkey Creek and The wildlife group have me spoiled with some great prices. I do want to try a couple of their wickson crabs on though!

I looked through their list and nothing caught my interest. Different regions of the country seem to have apple preferences.

I would like to see more of the northern prairie or Canadian provinces apples.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@sandbur I bet they would have it if you gave them scion wood. Or @Turkey Creek would do it have it to you at a better deal. I speak from personal experience with him.

I'm like a kid in a candy store when the first list comes out. It's the only time I can usually find every apple, on every rootstock, I am looking for. Trouble for me is, I want the trees delivered in the spring of '19, not fall of '18. I'm not sure how that works, so usually I wait until December to start "shopping".

I'm like a kid in a candy store when the first list comes out. It's the only time I can usually find every apple, on every rootstock, I am looking for. Trouble for me is, I want the trees delivered in the spring of '19, not fall of '18. I'm not sure how that works, so usually I wait until December to start "shopping".
Create an account and add what you want for Spring 19 to your cart now. No need to pay now - basically reserves the trees for you.

Oh, and you can expect a couple of your trees to be non-existent or move up/down grade numbers come late this fall when they pull the trees and do final inventory numbers. Happened to me last 2 years but it is understandable since these are their best guesses on what will be ready to ship next year.

^^^ Yep. I've never had a bad tree from them though.

All of the Yoinashi pears I got on sale feom them are doing very well.