Very Accurate AR-15

My "nice" BCM 14.5" AR doesn't shoot tight at all! Wouldn't be surprised if it has something to do with the flash hider being tacked to the barrel to avoid an SBR tax stamp. Part of me is tempted to just SBR the lower and chop/rethread the muzzle to see if it will shoot better but in the end it doesn't matter much with a red dot and it's intended purpose.

Used to have a 20" RRA predator pursuit upper that shot as tight as my factory tikka 223 bolt gun though. After getting the bolt 223 i never shot it though.

I decided this gun needed a 4x12 scope so today I put one on it. After sighting in with the cheap stuff I shot a group with the Barnes 55 grain. I’m going to just keep shooting the hard factory trigger for right now. It doesn’t seem to be bothering me much.
View attachment 62676

NICE!

Are you allowed to spotlight coyotes at night where you are? That gun on a tripod would be perfect.

NICE!

Are you allowed to spotlight coyotes at night where you are? That gun on a tripod would be perfect.
We do have a night season, but I need to check into the details. It's only certain times of the year that it's allowed.