All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cummins Nursery 2019 Online Inventory Available Now

I just got the e-mail message too. Thanks for posting. They have some good DR trees on Antonovka, P-18, B-118, and MM-111 for bigger wildlife trees.

Not sure if it's a mistake, but they have one apple variety "Sir Prize"
listed for $125.

All their prices seem high to me. Turkey Creek and The wildlife group have me spoiled with some great prices. I do want to try a couple of their wickson crabs on though!

I looked through their list and nothing caught my interest. Different regions of the country seem to have apple preferences.

I would like to see more of the northern prairie or Canadian provinces apples.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@sandbur I bet they would have it if you gave them scion wood. Or @Turkey Creek would do it have it to you at a better deal. I speak from personal experience with him.

I'm like a kid in a candy store when the first list comes out. It's the only time I can usually find every apple, on every rootstock, I am looking for. Trouble for me is, I want the trees delivered in the spring of '19, not fall of '18. I'm not sure how that works, so usually I wait until December to start "shopping".

I'm like a kid in a candy store when the first list comes out. It's the only time I can usually find every apple, on every rootstock, I am looking for. Trouble for me is, I want the trees delivered in the spring of '19, not fall of '18. I'm not sure how that works, so usually I wait until December to start "shopping".
Create an account and add what you want for Spring 19 to your cart now. No need to pay now - basically reserves the trees for you.

Oh, and you can expect a couple of your trees to be non-existent or move up/down grade numbers come late this fall when they pull the trees and do final inventory numbers. Happened to me last 2 years but it is understandable since these are their best guesses on what will be ready to ship next year.

^^^ Yep. I've never had a bad tree from them though.

All of the Yoinashi pears I got on sale feom them are doing very well.