Cuddelink 2020 GEN 2 version

@john volkman if you are still taking suggestions on improving the interface organization, I would also make clearing the SD card at the camera a little more intuitive.

On that note, I've had at least four cameras (both J's and G's) have an SD CARD FULL error message in the camera but the reports not reflect that. I have all on 8.3. The only reason why I've noticed them having this issue is that they eventually stop taking photos. And for some reason, attempting to clear the SD cards through camp gets stuck in pending (one camera eventually cleared and began taking photos again). I never had this issue before switching to 8.3, but this may be an SD card issue as I switched to all new cards at the same time and formatted them before putting them in the camera.
Plus1, But I’ve had previous firmware act like the card was full when the reports still showed significant room available.

3 things I would love to see (I already know it’s not going to happen due to John’s previous is responses on the subjects).
1. Update all cams remotely
2. Remove clicking audible when camera switches from day to night
3. The ability to choose to receive a high quality picture. It never fails I get a new deer come through but I cant tell hardly anything from the transmitted pic. I have to go in to pull the card to see if it’s a deer I want to pursue. Like this one from this morning.
View attachment 38472
That pic does leave you wondering. Beams look good, but some points should be noticeable. Where's the 10-12 inch g2s to go with that mass.

We have missing does here in central NC, along with bigger bucks. Smaller boys running wild everywhere. Good luck.

3 things I would love to see (I already know it’s not going to happen due to John’s previous is responses on the subjects).
1. Update all cams remotely
2. Remove clicking audible when camera switches from day to night
3. The ability to choose to receive a high quality picture. It never fails I get a new deer come through but I cant tell hardly anything from the transmitted pic. I have to go in to pull the card to see if it’s a deer I want to pursue. Like this one from this morning.
View attachment 38472

You made me look in to apps for this...have yet to try them but they each have a free trial: PicsArt and Gigapixel

Now watch Stealthcam use that as well....

49095964-144D-44DF-9A83-2C7C25676C93.jpegFD5FEF15-BBFA-4F79-A085-21A740C65E3F.jpeg@john volkman John I have couple J model cuddeback that have been taking blurry pictures thought it maybe fog but wife noticed some moisture behind lens and fixes or thoughts

57A38DD4-7154-46B6-919D-FD21487E9836.jpeg@john volkman both cameras will take good pictures just time to time get real blurry pictures

Attachments

• 929FA4EA-F4E0-41F2-99E7-6ED23917C5DB.jpeg
    929FA4EA-F4E0-41F2-99E7-6ED23917C5DB.jpeg
    18.3 KB · Views: 5
I get those foggy pics too from one of my cameras when it takes pics in the morning.
I figured it has to do with moisture so looking forward to replies on how to cure.
8b43b6a06d4fd1dec5d5c29591d0f473.jpg
d6e5e9692bc1bf289d8930f81f10a9dc.jpg

Some of mine do it every time it rains. I think it’s moisture sitting on the casing in front of the camera.

I get those foggy pics too from one of my cameras when it takes pics in the morning.
I figured it has to do with moisture so looking forward to replies on how to cure.
8b43b6a06d4fd1dec5d5c29591d0f473.jpg
d6e5e9692bc1bf289d8930f81f10a9dc.jpg
Yeah this my 3rd year in field and first time any of my cameras have done this two cameras are doing if often

What do you do to make the "New Value" go into effect?
I made the changes yesterday and it is still the same this morning.
e679bdde6704003d1d5148118e42038f.jpg

Is this the app? I don’t think you have to do anything. If it’s the camp site hit Save. Since you say camera 1 ,is it a home cell camera?

Is this the app? I don’t think you have to do anything. If it’s the camp site hit Save. Since you say camera 1 ,is it a home cell camera?
It is the app and there isn't a save button.

Is this camera a cell camera since it is cam 1
You are right no save button . You supposedly just close and it saves. I make my changes on camp don’t trust app.

do the change on the website not the app and it should go thru in 24 hours.

View attachment 38523@john volkman both cameras will take good pictures just time to time get real blurry pictures
if it would do it all the item then you have moisture inside the cam , if its only once in a while it likely just excessive moisture in the air

Ok, this seems weird. Last Wednesday I put out a replacement home camera that was previously sent in for repairs. I'm getting email reports just fine (see image one), but when I look at the device report or device settings (Images 2 & 3) from VIEW DEVICES it is still blank. I thought it might take a day or two to catch up, but it has been a week now. Anything I did/or am doing wrong? I'm beginning to wonder if I programmed the home camera wrong, but I cannot imagine what it might have been???
Capture1.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Ok, this seems weird. Last Wednesday I put out a replacement home camera that was previously sent in for repairs. I'm getting email reports just fine (see image one), but when I look at the device report or device settings (Images 2 & 3) from VIEW DEVICES it is still blank. I thought it might take a day or two to catch up, but it has been a week now. Anything I did/or am doing wrong? I'm beginning to wonder if I programmed the home camera wrong, but I cannot imagine what it might have been???
View attachment 38582

View attachment 38583

View attachment 38584
can you pm me your log in email for camp so i can take a look ?

can you pm me your log in email for camp so i can take a look ?
View attachment 38582

View attachment 38583

View attachment 38584
ill pm something for you to try if it didnt correct itself already