Cuddeback Tracks Questions

Snow Hunter

A good 3 year old buck
1131012A-7EE3-4AAA-8448-FD134AEFC20A.jpegI really like the new Cuddeback Tracks cameras. I have only had a chance to run the black and white version and I am hopeful that the IR and Black Flash produce the same quality images. I thought I would start a new thread for Tracks cameras.

Does anyone know if you can switch from Verizon to AT&T as a carrier after you initially set up the camera?
I move my cameras to different areas of the State and sometimes may need to make this change.

Does anyone know if you can switch from Verizon to AT&T as a carrier after you initially set up the camera?
I move my cameras to different areas of the State and sometimes may need to make this change.

Cellular LTE functionality uses Dual SIM cards and works with AT&T and Verizon carriers

Cellular LTE functionality uses Dual SIM cards and works with AT&T and Verizon carriers
Correct, but I needed to pick when I set it up. Are you suggesting that it will bounce back and forth? Perhaps defaulting to the carrier I choose when I registered the camera?

If it works like the SpyPoint Flex, it finds the best signal and uses that network. Sorry I misunderstood your question. I would recommend reaching out to member John Volkman for a definitive answer. He has been great about responding to PMs.