COVID

Another issue is covid itself. It’s a strange virus that attacks lots of different tissue. I think some of the deaths

yeah. Read causes.
See. You throw funny zingers. I link the Mayo Clinic website showing TM is a rare but real side effect of vaccines, and you don’t even read it.

That’s confirmation bias my man

Sure. I can pull up if you want.

I’m a doctor my man. My wife is a pediatrician. Weird side effects have always been a part of vaccines. Kids immune systems don’t have the same reaction as adults. Adults have always had rare, but weird side effects from vaccines.

Again, say 1500 people died this year from vaccine. That is a very very low number given the number of vaccines given.

There is a zero chance all of those were from the vaccine, so the number can only be better than the 1500
Ok , take out the 29 average. That leaves 1471 . that doesnt seem like a huge increase to you? Even if half of that 1471 were vax related, that doesn't seem like a lot to you? Thats 732.5. Yes I used a calculator Don't judge!

See. You throw funny zingers. I link the Mayo Clinic website showing TM is a rare but real side effect of vaccines, and you don’t even read it.

That’s confirmation bias my man
Its not at all. I made no assumptions just asked before i read the whole thing. That stuff puts me to sleep!

I didnt see the previous post! LOL

Another issue is covid itself. It’s a strange virus that attacks lots of different tissue. I think some of the deaths

yeah. Read causes.
Ok, so it says that it can be caused by vaccines. Doesnt address the hypothetically factual statement you made.

Ok , take out the 29 average. That leaves 1471 . that doesnt seem like a huge increase to you? Even if half of that 1471 were vax related, that doesn't seem like a lot to you? Thats 732.5. Yes I used a calculator Don't judge!
I hear you. But no it doesn’t.

We didn’t vaccinate our young boys for risk being greater than reward. I’ll say I’ve seen covid itself cause a lot of weird issues too.

Whole situation was bad. Where covid came from. Government response. I just personally feel like the mRNA vaccine is an awesome innovation and win for our country, similar to industrialization we quickly did to win ww2.

Believe it or not I enjoyed the chat. I’m gonna sign off on this thread though. I like the dog one much better!

I hear you. But no it doesn’t.

We didn’t vaccinate our young boys for risk being greater than reward. I’ll say I’ve seen covid itself cause a lot of weird issues too.

Whole situation was bad. Where covid came from. Government response. I just personally feel like the mRNA vaccine is an awesome innovation and win for our country, similar to industrialization we quickly did to win ww2.

Believe it or not I enjoyed the chat. I’m gonna sign off on this thread though. I like the dog one much better!
Wow, that isn't a lot to you? It's an extreme jump to me.
The way the sports leagues, almost all of them were and some still are mandating the shot for all it DOES scream vaccine issues to anyone who is willing to hear it.

You seriously are going to compare a failed vaccine to the post war industrialization of the US???
I disagreed with some of what you said before, but respected where it came from, but you totlally lost me with this one.

Someone asked me to show them where I claimed 95% of all Covid deaths had 4 or more comorbidities but at the time the CDC had moved the page and I couldn't find it because the link I had saved no longer worked and they moved the page. This post made me seek it out. I know what some are going to say so I will head it off.

As of today the CDC says we had 1,097,723 Covid deaths (as of 1-24-23) in the US, only 5% (54,886) of what they count as Covid deaths were Covid deaths, the other 95% of Covid deaths had "4 additional conditions or causes per death". This means in 3 years of Covid 54,886 otherwise healthy people died from Covid. Now, my earlier post showed the policy the CDC handed out to individual states told them to count anyone that tested positive for Covid and died is counted as a Covid death. That is what the Coroner of Grand Colorado was trying to change with the murder suicide and they refused stating "this is how we are told to count them".

I would like to point out this clearly shows what us "conspiracy" guys kept saying about Covid deaths being mainly concerning in the upper age group and people with other illnesses. It is beyond belief that they are pushing the jabs on school age kids and as young as 5 years old.

They fired nurses that they called hero's for 2 years for not getting the jab.
They discharged people from the military that didn't get the jab. I understand as a member of the military you are owned by them and do as they say but these kind of policies were draconian considering mRNA has never been used on any scale to know the short or long term effects of that delivery system.
Remember vaccine passports being popular in big cities? You couldn't participate in society unless you got the jab.
Here in NY they told us we could go to a bar but we had to order and eat food there too. At what point can the government tell me when and where I can eat?
Remember the police arresting Preachers and patrons for going to church services? The Constitutional right of Freedom of Religion went right out the window.
Remember they shut down gyms and small businesses but places like Walmart were fine? Herd everyone to shop at one place to stop the spread, what sense does that even make?!?
Remember when they censored Dr's and nurses that were speaking out against the BS going on that got censored and lost their certifications? The Constitutional Right to free speech went right out the window.
Trumps campaign speeches were "superspreader" events but BLM can burn cities?
The US has become dependent on their TV to tell them what rights they have, or should have, we are no longer free. Democrat and Republicans are wings of the same bird.
Remote teaching failed our kids miserably and we can't just get that back. Again, they weren't at risk. Suicide rates jumped tremendously as did drug overdoses in our youth.
In recent times one of our recent Omicron strains they named "the Cracken"? Because that isn't obvious fear mongering?

This is off the top of my head, there are so many of these I can type... but I am leaving work and I think (hope) you get the point.

CDC comorbidities.PNG

I just personally feel like the mRNA vaccine is an awesome innovation and win for our country, similar to industrialization we quickly did to win ww2.

Dr Malone, the inventor of the mRNA would not agree with you.

Jack, I get it you say you aren't trying to change any minds. But while not trying to, you still pass off any other views as simple bias, you aren't the only one nor the worst one, but you do it.

Bows, those really aren't the same things. Literally every other vax has the side effects listed and the dangers are well known and discussed. With these "vaccines" they are not allowed to be brought up or discussed. Why? Add to that how they are constantly pushed on everyone 24/7 and it leads to questions by many people. Add to that the fact that we were lied to literally every step of the way in every aspect of this "pandemic" and then lied to more about every aspect of the "vaccines" and it raises even more questions.
To say anyone who questions these "vaccines" as anti or non vaxxers is disingenuous at best. Its just another way to try to discredit anyone who disagrees.
My posts on bias were intended to explain the unwillingness to reevaluate and consider changing ones mind regardless of which side of the issue folks fall.

As I said, I would use different kinds of arguments if I were still trying to change the minds of others. At this point, I know what I believe and why. If I see evidence to the contrary, I'm open to considering it and changing my mind. Beyond that, in practical terms, it has all become mental masturbation at this point.

Thanks,

Jack

My posts on bias were intended to explain the unwillingness to reevaluate and consider changing ones mind regardless of which side of the issue folks fall.

As I said, I would use different kinds of arguments if I were still trying to change the minds of others. At this point, I know what I believe and why. If I see evidence to the contrary, I'm open to considering it and changing my mind. Beyond that, in practical terms, it has all become mental masturbation at this point.

Thanks,

Jack
I think your post on bias was biased. Kidding---maybe

I would like to point out this clearly shows what us "conspiracy" guys kept saying about Covid deaths being mainly concerning…
In recent times one of our recent Omicron strains they named "the Cracken"? Because that isn't obvious fear mongering?
Just like how CNN was blasting the Covid death rate 24/7 to scare as many people as possible. This targeted the baby boomer generation (my parents) and aided in pushing their mask/distance/jab narrative.

I think on a personal level that is very valid. Makes sense to me.

In my professional circles every doctor I know personally got the vaccine. Most got the booster. Less got the second booster.

I support everyone’s right to get or not get the vaccine. This is America my man!

I have more insight and access than most into the better data on covid and vaccines, and to the effects of the disease. Just passing along to my friends here.
So why are doctor stopping to take it but the CDC still pushes it? Why does the CDC now say young males should not take it at all?

The so-called "getting sick" from a shot - whatever kind - is the body's immune system reaction to the vaccine, stimulating it to produce antibodies. That immune response can cause fever, some aches, soreness at the injection site, etc. But you don't have the actual disease. The "sick" feeling you get is your body's immune system ramping up making antibodies - which is what the shot is supposed to do.

Measles is a disease we didn't hear about for years while people got their kids vaccinated against it. But in recent years, some people have concluded that all vaccines are bad, and haven't gotten their kids measles shots. Now there are measles outbreaks in areas where "never-vaxxers" refuse to follow protocols that virtually stopped measles for years.

For those skeptical of "the push" ....

As for the push to get people vaccinated - if the medical infectious disease experts took a "no big deal" approach to what science & testing suggested should be an urgent response, the public would have been b#######g that the medical community & the government failed them. Can't win either way. If anyone doesn't trust those who spend their entire lives trying to improve the health of our citizens ....... then don't get ANY vaccinations. Skip the tetanus, flu, pneumonia, shingles, and smallpox vaccines - and for Pete's sake - don't let your kids and grandkids get those awful shots for measles, mumps, diphtheria, smallpox, flu, or tetanus either. Despite decades-long proven success with those vaccines, it's far safer to listen to a talking head on the radio or TV that have monetized getting people stirred-up, and to not trust ANYTHING. Bravo.
You can thank the measles, TB, and other forgotten diseases returning to the open border and millions with no vaccinations pouring in. I now have to get checked for TB every 6 months thanks to Joe’s open borders. Thanks to my auto immune disease my doctor said to take the jab. After my booster my bp went up 40 points and would not come back down. Now I am also on pills for that. My doctor now says I am done with boosters. This vaccine can not be compared to ones that have been around for decades. There are clearly issues with it, thus the CDC now says young males should not take it. That is just the start. Before you blame Tucker for telling me that it was NBC.

You can thank the measles, TB, and other forgotten diseases returning to the open border and millions with no vaccinations pouring in. I now have to get checked for TB every 6 months thanks to Joe’s open borders. Thanks to my auto immune disease my doctor said to take the jab. After my booster my bp went up 40 points and would not come back down. Now I am also on pills for that. My doctor now says I am done with boosters. This vaccine can not be compared to ones that have been around for decades. There are clearly issues with it, thus the CDC now says young males should not take it. That is just the start. Before you blame Tucker for telling me that it was NBC.
It would be great if you could post a link to the CDC guidance on this. From what I know, their guidance for kids is here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/vaccine-safety-children-teens.html with some recent specifics here: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/clinical-considerations/covid-19-vaccines-us.html

Thanks,

Jack

Last edited:
Sounds like more confirmation bias to me