COVID

Transverse myelitis is a rare but real side effect of vaccines. Always has been. This is the first time in our lifetime 200 million adults were vaccinated all in a short period of time. Would have had the same effects with any vaccine given to that many adults in short period.
There is no way to know that for sure.
So millions upon millions of flu ,measels ,mumps etc are not given out every year? Difference is the government doesn't pay for those.....

Who is lumping anything with that? No one dropped dead of mask wearing, no matter how stupid and useless mask wearing is its not deadly. The vaccines ,in way to many cases is.

As this thread has proven, a topic can get really deep and then veer off in different directions. All I know is: all my Dr would tell me in the beginning was quoting whatever the CDC said, so I was going to wait.
Wife works for a school system, so shot was mandatory. Took the first Phizer shot, and was in the emergency room 2 times within the next week with heartrate over 120, blood pressure 225/150. Never any heart issues before that shot, and not going to bore everyone with the other side effects. After that, her doctors, my Dr, and every nurse we knew personally (10+) were very vocal about not getting the shot.
Some of these nurses lost their jobs over refusing to get the shot. At the same time, news stories of hospitals and morgue overloaded w/ dead bodies, etc.. how the hell is a person expected to make the right decision for themselves? I manage over 50 ppl, and can make spreadsheets and reports with the best of them, but, I don't need fancy reports to try and tell me what my eyeballs already see. Pretty easy decision for me after watching what my wife went thru.

As this thread has proven, a topic can get really deep and then veer off in different directions. All I know is: all my Dr would tell me in the beginning was quoting whatever the CDC said, so I was going to wait.
Wife works for a school system, so shot was mandatory. Took the first Phizer shot, and was in the emergency room 2 times within the next week with heartrate over 120, blood pressure 225/150. Never any heart issues before that shot, and not going to bore everyone with the other side effects. After that, her doctors, my Dr, and every nurse we knew personally (10+) were very vocal about not getting the shot.
Some of these nurses lost their jobs over refusing to get the shot. At the same time, news stories of hospitals and morgue overloaded w/ dead bodies, etc.. how the hell is a person expected to make the right decision for themselves? I manage over 50 ppl, and can make spreadsheets and reports with the best of them, but, I don't need fancy reports to try and tell me what my eyeballs already see. Pretty easy decision for me after watching what my wife went thru.
Some would call that confirmation bias!

Really hope your wife is Ok.

There is no way to know that for sure.
So millions upon millions of flu ,measels ,mumps etc are not given out every year? Difference is the government doesn't pay for those.....
Sure there is. What I just said is all fact.

There are facts in this whole process. Transverse myelitis from vaccines is something any 2nd year med student would know about.

Adults have different immune systems than kids. Any hit to the immune system as an adult has risks, and vaccines are by definition an insult to the immune system. But that’s the point, to engage the immune system with something safer than the actual disease

When my dr tells me not to. When the vast majority of the nurses i talked to while going through my ordeal said they would have NEVER gotten the shot if they weren't made to . I personally asked every nurse i contacted in my dozens of drs visits only 1 said she got it voluntarily and only 2 drs said that. Is that confirmation bias? Im not Sure.

Experts have admitted that they GUESS at what flu strains are coming and prepare for their best guess. They have been wrong on their guess more than they have been right in the last ten years.

Sure there is. What I just said is all fact.

There are facts in this whole process. Transverse myelitis from vaccines is something any 2nd year med student would know about.

Adults have different immune systems than kids. Any hit to the immune system as an adult has risks, and vaccines are by definition an insult to the immune system. But that’s the point, to engage the immune system with something safer than the actual disease
Its not fact. You said this has never been done with any other vax yet at the same time said if it had the results would be the same. No way you could know that for one. And I will call BS on the whole thing because that number of other vaccines have been given out im sure. All you have to do is go look at the adverse side affect site (Vaers ,Spelling?)

I think on a personal level that is very valid. Makes sense to me.

In my professional circles every doctor I know personally got the vaccine. Most got the booster. Less got the second booster.

I support everyone’s right to get or not get the vaccine. This is America my man!

I have more insight and access than most into the better data on covid and vaccines, and to the effects of the disease. Just passing along to my friends here.

Experts have admitted that they GUESS at what flu strains are coming and prepare for their best guess. They have been wrong on their guess more than they have been right in the last ten years.
Not the whole story.

Those numbers are for a neutralizing strain that prevents all infection. It’s typically between 40-50% accurate.

Preventing Hospitalizations and deaths? They knock it out of the park year after year. Save between 100k and a million deaths a year depending on the virulence of the dominant strain.

It’s not fact. You said this has never been done with any other vax yet at the same time said if it had the results would be the same. No way you could know that for one. And I will call BS on the whole thing because that number of other vaccines have been given out im sure. All you have to do is go look at the adverse side affect site (Vaers ,Spelling?)
Sure. I can pull up if you want.

I’m a doctor my man. My wife is a pediatrician. Weird side effects have always been a part of vaccines. Kids immune systems don’t have the same reaction as adults. Adults have always had rare, but weird side effects from vaccines.

Again, say 1500 people died this year from vaccine. That is a very very low number given the number of vaccines given.

There is a zero chance all of those were from the vaccine, so the number can only be better than the 1500

Sure. I can pull up if you want.

I’m a doctor my man. My wife is a pediatrician. I got this. Promise.
I would love to see this! A hypothetically factual guess

Ok, at first glance this is just a description of myelitis. Is there something in there that addresses the hypotheticals?

I would love to see this! A hypothetically factual guess
Another issue is covid itself. It’s a strange virus that attacks lots of different tissue. I think some of the deaths
Ok, at first glance this is just a description of myelitis. Is there something in there that addresses the hypotheticals?
yeah. Read causes.