COVID

When the drunk driver is coming at you down the road, you can choose to swerve or see if they swerve, your choice.
Completely different situation. Not at all the same logic as making a principled choice under coercive conditions.

Completely different situation. Not at all the same logic as making a principled choice under coercive conditions.
It's the reality of the situation at the time, whether you want it to be or not.

I have a question for you, lets assume the covid vaccination is proven to be poisoning people, and lets say it makes 60% of them sterile, do you think these companies, and government that "coerced" the unwilling to get the shot, should be liable, or even the drug companies? Or do you still say it was their choice to take the shot? Nothing is known about this shot past a couple years, and there are some big questions for the couple years it has been around.

I have a question for you, lets assume the covid vaccination is proven to be poisoning people, and lets say it makes 60% of them sterile, do you think these companies, and government that "coerced" the unwilling to get the shot, should be liable, or even the drug companies? Or do you still say it was their choice to take the shot? Nothing is known about this shot past a couple years, and there are some big questions for the couple years it has been around.
The obvious answer is that since noone was forced to take the shot that the government who coerced citizens through threats to family livilihood should be held responsible.

In my previous post I mentioned the two parties involved, one was a bully and one was a victim of it. I think there was some misunderstanding; the two parties were government vs citizens, not dems vs Rep.

Wow... some people (and this goes for the world population) are either delusional or are having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that they were misled and followed along with the narrative. Stop drinking the Kool-Aid and wake up!

Once again, I think that would be fodder for litigation. We have a judicial system that should decide if and how much liability anyone has. It seems there are plenty of ambulance chasers willing to take on all kinds of litigation that have class action potential.

I'm feeling slightly better this morning but I got a strong positive test result confirming Rebound COVID, so I'm back in isolation.

I'm feeling slightly better this morning but I got a strong positive test result confirming Rebound COVID, so I'm back in isolation.
sorry to hear that Jack, same thing happened to me over the holidays

Once again, I think that would be fodder for litigation. We have a judicial system that should decide if and how much liability anyone has. It seems there are plenty of ambulance chasers willing to take on all kinds of litigation that have class action potential.
I would not refer to someone killed or disabled by the vaccine an ambulance chaser. They have the right to compensation.

There seems to be a high number of vaccinated women having miscarriages in my area. It has a few local nurses very concerned.

sorry to hear that Jack, same thing happened to me over the holidays
That has to be even worse during a time for spending time with friends and family. I'm just glad my symptoms are mild. It has been more of a PITA inconvenience than a threat so far.

I would not refer to someone killed or disabled by the vaccine an ambulance chaser. They have the right to compensation.

There seems to be a high number of vaccinated women having miscarriages in my area. It has a few local nurses very concerned.
I wasn't. I was referring to the lawyers we see advertising on TV these days. It seems like, regardless of the merits, if class action is in play, some law firm with take cases on contingency. My point was that no one will have a problem finding representation for a case like that.

That has to be even worse during a time for spending time with friends and family. I'm just glad my symptoms are mild. It has been more of a PITA inconvenience than a threat so far.
yeah, got sick out of the blue, went to get tested, got negative results for flu and covid. spent time with the families, although stayed my distance due to not feeling well. 3 days later with a 102 fever, went back in, positive for covid. Then had to make all the phone calls to let everyone know. (i was on the fence about contacting everyone, my wife on the other hand wasn't having it, so she made the calls) Fortunately, no one else that i was around got the covie
had to edit...forgot to add that the crap stayed with me for another 10 days. went in to get tested again, and tested positive again. i still feel the effects today: the joint pain continues to bother me greatly. Dr's say it's common, but nothing they can do except tell me to take some otc advil.

My vaccinated wife has had Covid twice. My unvaccinated self, not a fever, and the 2 times I felt I may have a cold, I tested, and both were negative.
My son, and his wife were pregnant with twins, during the beginning of the push to get covid shots, they told her to get one, they lost one of the twins at birth with a heart problem. My daughter pushed off to get the shots until her new job required her to get them, she got the first shot, then a week later found out she was pregnant, 2 weeks later she miscarriages. I have lost an aunt, and an uncle shortly after getting the vaccine boosters.

My son, no shots, never had covid. My brother, no shots, never had covid. I know this is a small sample, but in my sample, things seem fishy.

I wasn't. I was referring to the lawyers we see advertising on TV these days. It seems like, regardless of the merits, if class action is in play, some law firm with take cases on contingency. My point was that no one will have a problem finding representation for a case like that.
The dead people might have a problem finding representation.

I’m curious. Do you post selfies on instagram and make tic toc videos or do you only use deer forums to feed your ego? The need for likes is a mental illness.

My vaccinated wife has had Covid twice. My unvaccinated self, not a fever, and the 2 times I felt I may have a cold, I tested, and both were negative.
My son, and his wife were pregnant with twins, during the beginning of the push to get covid shots, they told her to get one, they lost one of the twins at birth with a heart problem. My daughter pushed off to get the shots until her new job required her to get them, she got the first shot, then a week later found out she was pregnant, 2 weeks later she miscarriages. I have lost an aunt, and an uncle shortly after getting the vaccine boosters.

My son, no shots, never had covid. My brother, no shots, never had covid. I know this is a small sample, but in my sample, things seem fishy.
Sorry to hear about your families loses. Prayers for you guys on continued healing.

Not very many folks are down the middle on covid or the vaccine. It is a polarizing subject and one most folks are quick to take sides on, biasing their views of the subject. I am one who fell into a category of the most likely to have a serious outcome if infected and took the original two shot series soon after available. But, I was also one who expressed my opinion that I hoped a lot of folks did not take the vaccine in case this whole thing went south.

I take several different medicines - and all of them have side effects. I had a tooth pulled not too long ago and the list of possible negative outcomes said, in rare cases, may cause death. I still got my tooth pulled. I know three people who died of covid - from age 54 to 75. All of them were relatively healthy at the time they contracted covid. This was within the first 18 months and a lot of todays treatments were not available then. I know two other healthy middle aged men who contracted covid and have been so debilitated by it, they have not been able to return to work. None of these people took a vaccine.

I know three other healthy middle aged men who have suffered longterm negative effects from covid. One had not taken the vaccine, and suffered blood clots and other serious problems. He has since taken a vaccine. He has gone back to work but is still have problems with blood clots. One other took the first covid vaccine and showed positive for covid the next day. He did end up taking the second shot. But he is also suffering from covid arthritis two years later. He takes massive amounts of steroids so he is able to keep working. Another, who took the original vaccine two years ago, just found out the insulin producing cells in his pancreas have been damaged and is now classed as a type 1 diabetic. He has also had covid.

The last two, the anti vaxxers would be quick to claim their health was compromised by the vaccine. But, it is also documented covid by itself can cause covid arthritis and it is long known viral infections - like covid - can damage the insulin producing cells in the pancreas. One of these folks is a blood relative.

In addition, a blood relative who is a Dr in a fairly large hospital, noted at one point, they had right at fifty folks with covid die in their intensive care in one month. Not a single one of them took a vaccine. As a matter of note, I personally know no one who has died of the flu.

Do I believe the vaccines have been the cause of severe health conditions - yes I do. Do I believe covid killed a lot of people - yes I do. Do I believe covid seriously harmed a lot of people. Yes I do. Would I take another covid shot - no I wouldnt. Do I regret taking the first round of covid vaccine - no I dont. My health is compromised and contracting covid before the treatments became more efficient may well have been a bad situation for me.

I have not ever tested positive for covid. Neither has my wife. I have kids who work in hospitals and grandkids in school. As far as I know, all of them have had covid. I am around them all the time, I travel - even out of the country - I dont where a mask, and take no special precautions.

No doubt, there has been a ton of misinformation - both intentionally and unknowingly. It is unfortunate this whole situation became political because it led to a lot of people thinking they had to take sides - and it contributed to folks dying or becoming extremely sick when they didnt have to. I have twice in my 44 married years had to take my wife to the hospital because she had a reaction to long used, standard medicines. For people to think there would be no side effects to the vaccines openly exposed their ignorance. For people in charge to tell us the vaccines were 100% safe openly exposed their ignorance.

As with most things, their are two sides to the story and the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle.

Last edited:

Sorry to hear that. My sincere condolences. It certainly makes it understandable how your personal experiences influences your perspective and spur skepticism. We all weigh our personal experiences heavily as we navigate through this.

Not very many folks are down the middle on covid or the vaccine. It is a polarizing subject and one most folks are quick to take sides on, biasing their views of the subject. I am one who fell into a category of the most likely to have a serious outcome if infected and took the original two shot series soon after available. But, I was also one who expressed my opinion that I hoped a lot of folks did not take the vaccine in case his whole thing went south.

I take several different medicines - and all of them have side effects. I had a tooth pulled not too long ago and the list of possible negative outcomes said, in rare cases, may cause death. I still got my tooth pulled. I know three people who died of covid - from age 54 to 75. All of them were relatively healthy at the time they contracted covid. This was within the first 18 months and a lot of todays treatments were not available then. I know two other healthy middle aged men who contracted covid and have been so debilitated by it, they have not been able to return to work. None of these people took a vaccine.

I know three other healthy middle aged men who have suffered longterm negative effects from covid. One had not taken the vaccine, and suffered blood clots and other serious problems. He has since taken a vaccine. He has gone back to work but is still have problems with blood clots. One other took the first covid vaccine and showed positive for covid the next day. He did end up taking the second shot. But he is also suffering from covid arthritis two years later. He takes massive amounts of steroids so he is able to keep working. Another, who took the original vaccine two years ago, just found out the insulin producing cells in his pancreas have been damaged and is now classed as a type 1 diabetic. He has also had covid.

The last two, the anti vaxxers would be quick to claim their health was compromised by the vaccine. But, it is also documented covid by itself can cause covid arthritis and it is long known viral infections - like covid - can damage the insulin producing cells in the pancreas. One of these folks is a blood relative.

In addition, a blood relative who is a Dr in a fairly large hospital, noted at one point, they had right at fifty folks with covid die in their intensive care in one month. Not a single one of them took a vaccine. As a matter of note, I personally know no one who has died of the flu.

Do I believe the vaccines have been the cause of severe health conditions - yes I do. Do I believe covid killed a lot of people - yes I do. Do I believe covid seriously harmed a lot of people. Yes I do. Would I take another covid shot - no I wouldnt. Do I regret taking the first round of covid vaccine - no I dont. My health is compromised and contracting covid before the treatments became more efficient may well have been a bad situation for me.

I have not ever tested positive for covid. Neither has my wife. I have kids who work in hospitals and grandkids in school. As far as I know, all of them have had covid. I am around them all the time, I travel - even out of the country - I dont where a mask, and take no special precautions.

No doubt, there has been a ton of misinformation - both intentionally and unknowingly. It is unfortunate this whole situation became political because it led to a lot of people thinking they had to take sides - and it contributed to folks dying or becoming extremely sick when they didnt have to. I have twice in my 44 married years had to take my wife to the hospital because she had a reaction to long used, standard medicines. For people to think their would be no side effects to the vaccines openly exposed their ignorance. For people in charge to tell us the vaccines were 100% safe openly exposed their ignorance.

As with most things, their are two sides to the story and the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle.
Yes, there are some (even on this forum) that continue to politicize, bash, and belittle others. I'm very glad to see many here with opposing views willing to discuss these serious issues thoughtfully and respect the folks with whom they disagree.

Thanks,

Jack