COVID

The dumbest thing ever written on this board.

Medical staff, military were forced to vax. Many in private business were forced to vax. Fauci contradicted himself every time he spoke.

Anyone speaking against the machine were attacked for misinformation. That alone should cause people to doubt the bunk coming from Fauci, CDC, government etc. Oh well. The world needs fools just like it needs smart people.
Perhaps you should re-read my posts. I specifically addressed the military, private employers, and the federal government mandates.

I do have an issue with any forces vaccination. A private employer has the right to fire an employee without cause for almost any reason, with few exceptions. I don't see this any different. If an employer decides that an employee who refuses to vaccinate impacts his business to the point he wants to terminate the employee it is fine. At the same time, if an employee, sees an employers policies as too onerous for them, they have every right to quit and get a job elsewhere.

That's an interesting perspective that I usually only hear from serious libertarians or people a ways to the left of classic liberals. Where do you consider the line to be on the employer's side as to what constitutes impacting the business to the point where the employer may terminate employment? One can easily argue that many of an employees lifestyle choices can and will impact the business of the employer. Should termination be allowed under those circumstances? Could even throw in some arguments around immutable characteristics having an impact but I am certain the government will not allow termination for those potential negatives.
While I firmly disagree with your POV on this topic, I always enjoy reading your responses.

Perhaps you should re-read my posts. I specifically addressed the military, private employers, and the federal government mandates.
Perhaps you should reread your posts and realize the stupidity. But that would take a level of self awareness that you do not possess.

Its completely unfathomable at this point how one can 'trust' the main stream medias science. How many actually died from Covid? No one knows. How many are dying from the vaccine and it's injuries? No one knows. I do know a shit ton of professional athletes from 18-30 have dropped dead across the globe, people that you know are in shape, and thats not normal per human history. The only common thread is vaccinated. Its the only new occurrence in the globe to affect such an otherwise immortal age structure.

It is not solely party driven, Naomi Wolf a life long democrat and even political strategist was one the largest fights against the vaccine. Why? Idk why is our nations birth rate down 50% since this vaccine started. Why are miscarriage so high?

Steve Kirsch was vaccinated, a left leaning guy, in the so cal tech industry until he started researching what he put in his body.

Seriously I don't give a rats ass if your Joe Biden or Donald Trump if at this point you blindly follow media talking points you're to far gone to recover honest convictions.

Palovid (curious anther experimental covid therapy by Pfizer), Remdesevir (shuts down kidneys, kills you quicker than a cold virus), oh look 90% of the people on ventilators died, good idea. Oh wait not the CDC came out and said PCR tests couldn't tell the difference between the flu & covid, well sob. Come to find out masks didn't work and people still drive by themselves with 1 on. Doesn't anyone question the obvious fact that when FDA shouted their stamped approved vaccine Pfizer-BioNTech 'Comirnaty', everyone jumped to get it, oh wait it was NEVER administered in the USA. Only the emergency authorized vaccines by Pfizer, Moderna, & JJ were.

Pfizer wanted to keep their 'Trials' secret for 75 years, my God people, at what point do you wonder why? There is a reason a judge said 'hell no' and made them release their results. Its staggering if you actually read the damage done. Sadly its to late and the alarming number of 'died suddenly' or 'adult death syndrome' previously not in the news is growing at a rapid pace.

It is by the single most crued and vial crime against humanity at a global scale level. WWG1WGA

That's an interesting perspective that I usually only hear from serious libertarians or people a ways to the left of classic liberals. Where do you consider the line to be on the employer's side as to what constitutes impacting the business to the point where the employer may terminate employment? One can easily argue that many of an employees lifestyle choices can and will impact the business of the employer. Should termination be allowed under those circumstances? Could even throw in some arguments around immutable characteristics having an impact but I am certain the government will not allow termination for those potential negatives.
While I firmly disagree with your POV on this topic, I always enjoy reading your responses.

I don't know where to draw that line. My general thinking is that we have a constitution interpreted by SCOTUS and we have a political system where we elect representatives to pass laws, including work place laws. I think those laws, that we as a people, enact, represent the balance between the freedoms of one man and another when they come into conflict. Both the facts and those laws are determined by our court system, potentially going up to SCOTUS.

I think the system we have, as broken as it can be at times, is the best way to balance things.

As I look at the current state of things, employers have a lot of freedom to terminate employees. Except for a few protected classes, employers can terminate an employee pretty freely. I could say, I don't like your green hair and fire you. That would currently be legal as I see things.

It is fine to have a different view than I do. I enjoy, and learn, from discourse with folks that have different opinions that I hold. Although I'm a pretty stanch conservative by nature, I like to hear arguments from the liberal side as well as the far right. In both cases, it is presuming they are well constructed argument, not just name calling an making things up from whole cloth. I respect your views on this even though we disagree.

Thanks,

Jack

d661ebd7-058c-412c-9837-15cb563373ac-png.49274

Thank you so much for your service Natty! Respected you before ,respect you more now.

Got it. Thanks.

I gave up my purity back in 1990 when I had to get all kinds of experimental anti-Anthrax and anti-chemical weapons shots just before Desert Storm. Had to sign a waiver that I could not discuss or acknowledge that I received those shots. They gave us other pills we had to take every 12 hours...I didn't. I pitched them in the sand. Man, the chemicals I was exposed to over there from the depleted uranium munitions to the burn pits to the oil well fires Hussein lit as he fled Iraq.

Figured if that didn't kill me, Covid sure wouldn't. My wife told me that if Covid was ever expose to me it would have to quarantine for 2 weeks from all the shit in my body.
By far the best thing to respond to on this thread! A huge THANK YOU for your service!!!!

I saw nothing that was involuntary. When we make choices, there are consequences. Everyone had the choice not to get the vaccine. You may have not been able to keep your job, or go certain places, or whatever if you were unvaccinated. But that is balancing the rights of the employer and employee. I saw nothing out of Fucci or the CDC that did not reflect the science. They chose their words carefully. By the time that message hit the public, it was a different story.

Wow, what a misleading post. The military terminated 1000's of soldiers if they refused to get the vaccine. All the major hospitals terminated nurses who refused to get the vaccine. The same went for all service industries that interacted with the public.

They were not given a choice, their jobs were threatened if they did not comply and they were blackballed from getting future employment. That's not a choice, that is intimidation & coercion.

By the way, the CDC has admitted they mis-handled the COVID response specifically the mask mandate.

Fuaci ... his financial ties to the Wuhan lab and gain of function research prove that he is as dishonest and corrupt as they come. If he was truly an objective scientist, he would have welcomed debate and exploration of solutions, which he did not.

Ahh, the old n95. In my line of work we used to have to go through respirator training and testing every year. I remember 1 year we had an OSHA trainer with us. We used respirators for dust and chemical fumes/ particulates. When asked what the best use of an n95 is the instructor said "if you want something to keep rocks from breaking your teeth use a n95, other than that utterly useless against dust or fumes." I wonder how big a corona virus particulate is compared to a dust particle..

I work for a large contractor. We had an employee at one of my projects call California OSHA with a complaint that the N95 masks we provided were difficult to breathe in. No shit, ya think?

Wow, what a misleading post. The military terminated 1000's of soldiers if they refused to get the vaccine. All the major hospitals terminated nurses who refused to get the vaccine. The same went for all service industries that interacted with the public.

They were not given a choice, their jobs were threatened if they did not comply and they were blackballed from getting future employment. That's not a choice, that is intimidation & coercion.

By the way, the CDC has admitted they mis-handled the COVID response specifically the mask mandate.

Fuaci ... his financial ties to the Wuhan lab and gain of function research prove that he is as dishonest and corrupt as they come. If he was truly an objective scientist, he would have welcomed debate and exploration of solutions, which he did not.
I see those as accepting consequences of one's personal choices. Other than the Military, which has been able for force vaccinations long before COVID, I saw no one forces to take the jab. Some, had to a higher prices to live by their principles; some were unwilling to pay the price.

I guess your definition of free choice is rather subjective.

So would you be ok with employers, or governments requiring abortion, how about requiring to have a vasectomy?

Some governors were talking throwing the unvaccinated in jail if they didnt comply to get the shot. Would you have been ok with that? Of course you would!

Never a good idea to have people in charge imposing their beliefs on the people they govern. Especially true if the people in charge are clueless to reality or maybe they just don't care.

I see those as accepting consequences of one's personal choices. Other than the Military, which has been able for force vaccinations long before COVID, I saw no one forces to take the jab. Some, had to a higher prices to live by their principles; some were unwilling to pay the price.

I would agree with you but then we would both be wrong...

I guess your definition of free choice is rather subjective.

So would you be ok with employers, or governments requiring abortion, how about requiring to have a vasectomy?

Some governors were talking throwing the unvaccinated in jail if they didnt comply to get the shot. Would you have been ok with that? Of course you would!
Those examples begin to get into constitutionally protected classes potentially.

As I said in other posts, there is a balance between the rights of the employer to be free to run their business they way they want, and an employees rights to free choice. We have a legal/political system to draw those lines.

I've go no issue with someone who is terminated suing the employer for wrongful termination. I doubt they would be successful, but with enough voting push from those how oppose vaccination, I could see laws passed that favor the employee more.

Is this a liberal call for labor unions so employees can stand together, go on strike, and provide a counterbalance to the employer's current power? 😄