COVID

Could that same employer be sued by an employee that contracted a disease from another employee because the employer didn't provide a safe workplace? And my question doesn't relate to just Covid, it could be anything.

You are assuming a non vaccinated person is somehow more deadly than a vaccinated person.

You are assuming a non vaccinated person is somehow more deadly than a vaccinated person.
Not assuming anyone is more deadly than anyone else. Just stating that an employer has an obligation to provide their employees with a safe workplace.

That's why we have the much hated OSHA rules and other workplace restrictions .

Could that same employer be sued by an employee that contracted a disease from another employee because the employer didn't provide a safe workplace? And my question doesn't relate to just Covid, it could be anything.
As I said, anyone can bring a suit for most anything. Whether it proceeds to court and whether they prevail depends on the specifics of the case.

That’s delusional.
And confirmation biased.
Were you held down and injected? We all make choices and deal with the fallout.

Were you held down and injected? We all make choices and deal with the fallout.

No I’m a pure blood, because I’m financially stable. I have niece who is a nurse paying back her student loans and paying a mortgage. She begged to not lose her job. She looked everywhere for a job that didn’t require the jab. She went as far up in management as she could begging to keep her job. She eventually felt she had no other choice and gave in when she was finally told get the shot by next week or don’t come in. So her “free” choice was default on loans or get the jab.

If you think that’s free will you’re battier then I even suspected.

No I’m a pure blood, because I’m financially stable.

Bill, I've seen a few guys say that in this thread...the "pure blood" thing. Just wondering what that is in reference to. Never hear that before. Does it refer to somebody who didn't get the vaccine?

Thanks.

Bill, I've seen a few guys say that in this thread...the "pure blood" thing. Just wondering what that is in reference to. Never hear that before. Does it refer to somebody who didn't get the vaccine?

Thanks.
Yes in jest however the Karen’s won’t take it as such.

My post On page 6

I am vax free as well, but my wife needed to take it to keep her job as well.

I like it! I may need to get one

No I’m a pure blood, because I’m financially stable. I have niece who is a nurse paying back her student loans and paying a mortgage. She begged to not lose her job. She looked everywhere for a job that didn’t require the jab. She went as far up in management as she could begging to keep her job. She eventually felt she had no other choice and gave in when she was finally told get the shot by next week or don’t come in. So her “free” choice was default on loans or get the jab.

Sorry to hear about her experience. I'm sure there were many others in a similar situation. We all make those decisions on all kinds of matters and sometimes our circumstances put us in a squeeze and we have to make hard choices. Hopefully it works out well for her in the end.

I've had to make similar choices in my life about lifestyle based on the job I decided to take. It restricts my freedoms to do many things and requires me to do things I don't like. Some even life threatening. When faced with those decisions, I could have left and started looking for a job. At the time it would have severely impacted my lifestyle, and I chose to stay. The lower the economic and social status of a person, the more limited their decision space. That as always been the case in this country.

Thanks,

Jack

I just bought a black one from Amazon for $17

I am going on a cruise in April, I will bring it along and wear it on the ship.

Not assuming anyone is more deadly than anyone else. Just stating that an employer has an obligation to provide their employees with a safe workplace.

That's why we have the much hated OSHA rules and other workplace restrictions .
There’s just no way to prove any of it one way or another. You can prove if someone got vaxed or didn’t. You can’t prove someone was responsible for passing on a virus. Impossible I say.

Yes in jest however the Karen’s won’t take it as such.

My post On page 6

Got it. Thanks.

I gave up my purity back in 1990 when I had to get all kinds of experimental anti-Anthrax and anti-chemical weapons shots just before Desert Storm. Had to sign a waiver that I could not discuss or acknowledge that I received those shots. They gave us other pills we had to take every 12 hours...I didn't. I pitched them in the sand. Man, the chemicals I was exposed to over there from the depleted uranium munitions to the burn pits to the oil well fires Hussein lit as he fled Iraq.

Figured if that didn't kill me, Covid sure wouldn't. My wife told me that if Covid was ever expose to me it would have to quarantine for 2 weeks from all the shit in my body.

Last edited:
Got it. Thanks.

I gave up my purity back in 1990 when I had to get all kinds of experimental anti-Anthrax and anti-chemical weapons shots just before Desert Storm. Had to sign a waiver that I could not discuss or acknowledge that I received those shots. They gave us other pills we had to take every 12 hours...I didn't. I pitched then in the sand. Man, the chemicals I was exposed to over there from the depleted uranium munitions to the burn pits to the oil well fires Hussein lit as he fled Iraq.

Figured if that didn't kill me, Covid sure wouldn't. My wife told me that if Covid was ever expose to me it would have to quarantine for 2 weeks from all the shit in my body.
Thank you so much for your service Natty! Respected you before ,respect you more now.

You can’t argue with a liberal!

I saw nothing that was involuntary. When we make choices, there are consequences. Everyone had the choice not to get the vaccine. You may have not been able to keep your job, or go certain places, or whatever if you were unvaccinated. But that is balancing the rights of the employer and employee. I saw nothing out of Fucci or the CDC that did not reflect the science. They chose their words carefully. By the time that message hit the public, it was a different story.
The dumbest thing ever written on this board.

Medical staff, military were forced to vax. Many in private business were forced to vax. Fauci contradicted himself every time he spoke.

Anyone speaking against the machine were attacked for misinformation. That alone should cause people to doubt the bunk coming from Fauci, CDC, government etc. Oh well. The world needs fools just like it needs smart people.