COVID

I was impressed with how fast all the “my body, my choice” supporters changed their tune when the vax rolled out…f***ing sheep.

And stay away from our Children with your experimental medicine. I was ready to do anything to keep my children safe from that poison. That was the line in the sand that wouldn’t be crossed in my family.

I remain unvaccinated. I contracted Covid Xmas 2021. I got SICK, kicked my ass for sure. BUT with vitamins D, C, Zinc, water, and rest, I was back at it in 2 weeks. From that illness my body produced antibodies that you cannot replicate with medicine (that is fact).

I’ll never forget the feeling after calling my Dad to let him know I was sick - he thought I was literally going to die. He was mad at me for not getting vaccinated. I told him to turn off the news and stop listening to the government. We didn’t talk for 3 weeks. The more time that went on he started questioning things too, took him a while to catch on - some of us knew things were off as early as May of 2020…I saw so many couples, families, friends, and colleagues argue and fight over this virus. It’s a shame. My own Aunt was afraid to hug me at Thanksgiving last year…crazy what they did to convince people to fear for their lives.

I do think people are FINALLY starting to wake up and question things. From Covid to chemicals in their orange juice…But we need way more of that before anything is going to change for the better. God bless 🇺🇸.

Why is it that every person wearing a mask on my flight out of ATL this morning was a short haired, dishwater blond, out of shape, middle aged white woman with b-eyes?

you left out wearing flannel shirts and listening to melissa Etheridge

bill

I wonder if there is forum out there on the internet called Covid Talk in which they occasionally have 10 page threads arguing about habitat management? 😄 👍
Like watching a boxing match and a hockey game breaks out.

Well, I'm still testing slightly positive for antigens today. I'm now back at home with my wife. We are both masking until I test negative for antigens just to be cautious. She is supposed to fly and see relatives next week and doesn't want to have to miss the trip.

I'm now thinking the best thing about testing negative might be that I can stop looking at this thread every day. Yes, I know I started the thread and guess I was pretty sure it would devolve. As much as I regret some of the craziness I've seen on this thread, I think it was worth it for the support all you guys provided, especially those with different views than I have.

Thanks,

Jack

Well, I'm still testing slightly positive for antigens today. I'm now back at home with my wife. We are both masking until I test negative for antigens just to be cautious. She is supposed to fly and see relatives next week and doesn't want to have to miss the trip.

I'm now thinking the best thing about testing negative might be that I can stop looking at this thread every day. Yes, I know I started the thread and guess I was pretty sure it would devolve. As much as I regret some of the craziness I've seen on this thread, I think it was worth it for the support all you guys provided, especially those with different views than I have.

Thanks,

Jack
Is that like kinda preganant?

Thanks,

Jack
I'm curious what kind of masks you're wearing?

It is political because it is a balance of one persons freedoms impacting the freedoms of others. I do agree it is an individual moral question and everyone has to answer for themselves, but those answers go into our political system via voting. It is our political system that tries (if not always the way I like) to balance between the freedoms of individuals when they are in conflict.

The system sure ain't perfect, but as attributed to Churchill....except for all the others.
Just saw your most recent post as I'm heading out to farm for chores. Happy for you that you are on backside of this. Also, think this entire thread has value though predictably strong positions on both sides.

Regarding this post , ...I see it differently. It is impossible for anyone[ anything] to impact my freedom as I am never a victim of anything outside me. Philosophical I know but that is the foundation from which we all live. I have choice...always. As does everyone else. Always. And I am my brothers keeper. Not the govt. or any other institution . Again with that said everyone has choice as to how they will respond to circumstance. The political system in its attempt to legislate typically manages to the lowest common denominator. Surgery with a chainsaw. Therefore I do not look there for guidance nor in many cases accept the guidance of the political system.

And I agree with Churchill totally. Been around the world quite a bit and while the U.S. system is flawed nothing else in the world I have seen compares. I see now as the most exciting time in history to be on this planet especially in this country.

Just saw your most recent post as I'm heading out to farm for chores. Happy for you that you are on backside of this. Also, think this entire thread has value though predictably strong positions on both sides.

Regarding this post , ...I see it differently. It is impossible for anyone[ anything] to impact my freedom as I am never a victim of anything outside me. Philosophical I know but that is the foundation from which we all live. I have choice...always. As does everyone else. Always. And I am my brothers keeper. Not the govt. or any other institution . Again with that said everyone has choice as to how they will respond to circumstance. The political system in its attempt to legislate typically manages to the lowest common denominator. Surgery with a chainsaw. Therefore I do not look there for guidance nor in many cases accept the guidance of the political system.

And I agree with Churchill totally. Been around the world quite a bit and while the U.S. system is flawed nothing else in the world I have seen compares. I see now as the most exciting time in history to be on this planet especially in this country.

I agree that the political system is a blunt instrument. When I talk about balancing freedoms, I'm talking about the social public sphere. For example, person A wants to be free to drive to the bar, drink as much as he wants, and drive home. Person B wants to be able to drive on the road without the risk of being hit by a drunk driver. Our political system (us) have decided in recent decades that the freedom of person B takes precedence over the freedom of person A.

In philosophical terms, we are all slaves to something in my opinion. Was it Dillon that sung "You gotta serve somebody..." 😄

The vaccine is not like stopping a drunk driver ?? HA HA

That’s not even in the same hemisphere. The vaccine end result can be the same as driving over a cliff for some.

But what good is the vaccine to prevent me from getting, or spreading it to someone else?

No vaccine prevents you from contracting or spreading any disease. That is just not how they work. Vaccines stimulate the immune system to jumpstart it at a particular characteristic of a virus. When you get a exposure to a light load of the virus, the immune system has a better chance of killing it before it replicates to the level where you experience symptoms. When that occurs, even though you have the virus, you don't have the symptoms that enhance spreading. As more and more folks are vaccinated for against any virus, the spreading of the disease is slowed. Even more important than reducing chances of infection and spread, because the immune system has be jumpstarted and reacts more quickly to an exposure, even when the virus is able to replicate enough to cause symptomatic illness, the severity of illness is reduced.

Vaccines provide good protection against illness and, when administered to a large percentage of the population.

Thanks,

Jack

The vaccine is not like stopping a drunk driver ?? HA HA

That’s not even in the same hemisphere. The vaccine end result can be the same as driving over a cliff for some.
If you read the post, Baker and I were discussing freedom, not vaccines.

I agree that the political system is a blunt instrument. When I talk about balancing freedoms, I'm talking about the social public sphere. For example, person A wants to be free to drive to the bar, drink as much as he wants, and drive home. Person B wants to be able to drive on the road without the risk of being hit by a drunk driver. Our political system (us) have decided in recent decades that the freedom of person B takes precedence over the freedom of person A.

In philosophical terms, we are all slaves to something in my opinion. Was it Dillon that sung "You gotta serve somebody..." 😄
He served Miss Kitty as i recall

bill

No vaccine prevents you from contracting or spreading any disease. That is just not how they work. Vaccines stimulate the immune system to jumpstart it at a particular characteristic of a virus. When you get a exposure to a light load of the virus, the immune system has a better chance of killing it before it replicates to the level where you experience symptoms. When that occurs, even though you have the virus, you don't have the symptoms that enhance spreading. As more and more folks are vaccinated for against any virus, the spreading of the disease is slowed. Even more important than reducing chances of infection and spread, because the immune system has be jumpstarted and reacts more quickly to an exposure, even when the virus is able to replicate enough to cause symptomatic illness, the severity of illness is reduced.

Vaccines provide good protection against illness and, when administered to a large percentage of the population.

Thanks,

Jack

This isn’t what they sold us when they were selling it to us. It was 100% effective to prevent you from getting COVID or spreading it. Then they walked it back many times too, it will only prevent you from getting seriously ill. Which is also a lie.

It was lie after lie with the vaccine from the start, and some people are still eating it up, and lining up for their next booster.

If I get a chicken pox vaccine, I don’t expect to get chicken pox. If I get the mumps vaccine, I don’t expect to get mumps. If I get the tetenous vaccine I don’t expect to get tetenous. Or at least have a very slim chance of catching them. But the COVID vaccine, you are just as likely to catch it, and spread it, and you can still get extremely sick and die, but science says your chances are much better if you take this new unproven chemical and inject it into your body.

I have lost an aunt and an uncle within 2 weeks of getting a vaccine shot, but no investigation into what could have caused both of them to have a stroke.

As more and more folks are vaccinated for against any virus, the spreading of the disease is slowed. Even more important than reducing chances of infection and spread, because the immune system has be jumpstarted and reacts more quickly to an exposure, even when the virus is able to replicate enough to cause symptomatic illness, the severity of illness is reduced.

OR/ALSO - an unvaccinated person contracts the virus and builds natural antibodies, which are much stronger than the chemical version. This is considered “Herd immunity”. Back when it was suggested as a viable solution by our previous president, people slammed it.

But at this point in the plandemic, what possible benefit could come of someone who already had and defeated Covid, to get any of there jabs!? Why is the C-19 pro-vax community still pushing those of us who contracted C-19 and beat it naturally? Is it possibly because they don’t want to admit that the vaccine wasn’t what they were told and believed it was???

No, the level of antigen present is one factor in how infectious you are.

N-95
Ahh, the old n95. In my line of work we used to have to go through respirator training and testing every year. I remember 1 year we had an OSHA trainer with us. We used respirators for dust and chemical fumes/ particulates. When asked what the best use of an n95 is the instructor said "if you want something to keep rocks from breaking your teeth use a n95, other than that utterly useless against dust or fumes." I wonder how big a corona virus particulate is compared to a dust particle..