COVID

If I get a chicken pox vaccine, I don’t expect to get chicken pox. If I get the mumps vaccine, I don’t expect to get mumps. If I get the tetenous vaccine I don’t expect to get tetenous. Or at least have a very slim chance of catching them. But the COVID vaccine, you are just as likely to catch it, and spread it, and you can still get extremely sick and die, but science says your chances are much better if you take this new unproven chemical and inject it into your body.

I have lost an aunt and an uncle within 2 weeks of getting a vaccine shot, but no investigation into what could have caused both of them to have a stroke.
That's the difference between a vaccine and whatever this concoction is. With other vaxes you can reasonably sure you won't get what you were vaxed for. With this you think, maybe you won't? Probably will? Definitely will but not to bad? No one is sure really what the COVID vax does unless you count all the deaths and complications

This isn’t what they sold us when they were selling it to us. It was 100% effective to prevent you from getting COVID or spreading it. Then they walked it back many times too, it will only prevent you from getting seriously ill. Which is also a lie.

It was lie after lie with the vaccine from the start, and some people are still eating it up, and lining up for their next booster.

It depends who "they" is. I never heard any of the science folks talks about absolute protection or say you "can't" get COVID if vaccinated. Scientists never talk that way. If you are talking about politicians, I completely agree. It was oversold. First, the Trump administration threw a lot of money at vaccine development and production. They wanted the vaccine to be a miracle cure because they new what an impact shutting down the economy would have on re-election chances. The science message was hyperbolized and dumbed down. The Biden administration was no better. By that point in the pandemic, they recognized that if they did not limit transmission things would be even worse. They decided to take the economic pain early in the administration and pushed both isolation and distribution of the vaccine hoping to take the pain early in the administration and hope the economy could recover before the next election.

So, yes, the vaccine was oversold by politicians. But, anyone who listens to any politician and doesn't expect a hyperbolized, dumbed down message is kidding themselves.

Thanks,

Jack

That's the difference between a vaccine and whatever this concoction is. With other vaxes you can reasonably sure you won't get what you were vaxed for. With this you think, maybe you won't? Probably will? Definitely will but not to bad? No one is sure really what the COVID vax does unless you count all the deaths and complications

It completely depends on the pathogen. Take the flu vaccine for example. We guess every year what strains of the flu will dominate and produce vaccines to cover them. Sometimes we guess wrong. Some years the flu vaccine is very effective and others minimally effective. The COVID vaccine was more effective against the original strain then against omicron or some of the even newer variants.

There are many factors involved in the efficacy of every vaccine. The COVID vaccine does not standout in that respect.

Ahh, the old n95. In my line of work we used to have to go through respirator training and testing every year. I remember 1 year we had an OSHA trainer with us. We used respirators for dust and chemical fumes/ particulates. When asked what the best use of an n95 is the instructor said "if you want something to keep rocks from breaking your teeth use a n95, other than that utterly useless against dust or fumes." I wonder how big a corona virus particulate is compared to a dust particle..
Yep, I once had a carpenter tell me screwdrivers aren't much good for pounding in nals.

Strong in the COVID propaganda this one is

It depends who "they" is. I never heard any of the science folks talks about absolute protection or say you "can't" get COVID if vaccinated. Scientists never talk that way. If you are talking about politicians, I completely agree. It was oversold. First, the Trump administration threw a lot of money at vaccine development and production. They wanted the vaccine to be a miracle cure because they new what an impact shutting down the economy would have on re-election chances. The science message was hyperbolized and dumbed down. The Biden administration was no better. By that point in the pandemic, they recognized that if they did not limit transmission things would be even worse. They decided to take the economic pain early in the administration and pushed both isolation and distribution of the vaccine hoping to take the pain early in the administration and hope the economy could recover before the next election.

So, yes, the vaccine was oversold by politicians. But, anyone who listens to any politician and doesn't expect a hyperbolized, dumbed down message is kidding themselves.

Thanks,

Jack
The vaccine 💉 companies are the ones that oversold it ! I was a shareholder in Pfizer so I followed it daily. They lied about it’s effectiveness and safety.

I sold the stock a long time ago knowing the corruption is monumental. It’s slowly being exposed .

Jack you are correct the vaccine and COVID in general was policalized by both parties, but the CDC, and Dr Fucci were the sources that pushed it. But to push an unknown chemical to be mandated to be injected into other peoples bodies should be a crime. If you choose to take it voluntarily great, I have no problem with that. But when you are required to, and there was no reason, or benefit of it, I hope someday there is a law that will prevent this from ever happening again.

Jack you are correct the vaccine and COVID in general was policalized by both parties, but the CDC, and Dr Fucci were the sources that pushed it. But to push an unknown chemical to be mandated to be injected into other peoples bodies should be a crime. If you choose to take it voluntarily great, I have no problem with that. But when you are required to, and there was no reason, or benefit of it, I hope someday there is a law that will prevent this from ever happening again.

I saw nothing that was involuntary. When we make choices, there are consequences. Everyone had the choice not to get the vaccine. You may have not been able to keep your job, or go certain places, or whatever if you were unvaccinated. But that is balancing the rights of the employer and employee. I saw nothing out of Fucci or the CDC that did not reflect the science. They chose their words carefully. By the time that message hit the public, it was a different story.

I didn’t figure you would see any problem with governments or businesses mandating this vaccine into other peoples bodies, being you still think it somehow works, and is the savior to you getting COVID.

I didn’t figure you would see any problem with governments or businesses mandating this vaccine into other peoples bodies, being you still think it somehow works, and is the savior to you getting COVID.

I do have an issue with any forces vaccination. A private employer has the right to fire an employee without cause for almost any reason, with few exceptions. I don't see this any different. If an employer decides that an employee who refuses to vaccinate impacts his business to the point he wants to terminate the employee it is fine. At the same time, if an employee, sees an employers policies as too onerous for them, they have every right to quit and get a job elsewhere.

Government is not a private employer and they do have more restrictions on termination, but the same principles apply in my mind. The only potential for forced vaccination was with the military and that has always been the case, long before COVID.

If folks believe any mandates violated their rights, I would have expected them to skip the vaccine, and take the employer to court for wrongful termination. I would expect those cases to work their way through the system maybe even to SCOTUS.

To my way of thinking, when we make choices of conscience, whatever they are, we need to be willing to accept the consequences. If one feels they don't want the vaccine, they should not be forced to take it. However, if and employer wants to terminate an employee who doesn't vaccinate, he should be free to do that as well. That is my opinion, and I understand others my think differently.

As for the vaccine, I think it had the greatest value early in the pandemic, reducing severe illness and helping keep the hospital system from overloading. At this point, I think, whether through vaccination, or contracting the disease, we largely have fairly strong "herd immunity" . I think as new variants emerge that evade the vaccine to some extent, future versions of the vaccine will play an important role for those who are at higher risk or those who interact with high risk folks and want to protect them. It is kind of like the many methods we use for habitat work. The vaccine is one tool that, when employed property with the right expectations, can be valuable in achieving our objectives. Like in habitat we all have different objectives and different situations.

Thanks,

Jack

If that employer mandates the vaccine and the vaccine kills or disables the employee then he/she can sue the company for millions in damages . I assume you’d fully agree with that Jack ? Correct ?

If that employer mandates the vaccine and the vaccine kills or disables the employee then he/she can sue the company for millions in damages . I assume you’d fully agree with that Jack ? Correct ?
Anyone can sue anyone for any reason. Whether they are successful or not is another matter. I would not expect an employee to be successful in a case like this. The employee had the option not to take the vaccine and seek employment elsewhere. The employer is not forcing the employee to take the vaccine. They are just saying if you want to work here you need to vaccinate.

Having said that, most employers that I know, along with the federal government did NOT mandate vaccination for their employees. I personally know a number of federal employees that are NOT vaccinated by choice. If you look carefully at the mandate (at least the federal one that I'm familiar with), it was "Vaccinate OR Wear a mask and do regular testing". I'm guessing most private employers had similar policies, if nothing else, simply to avoid the possibility of litigation. Keep in mind, there is a segment of the population that were medically advised by their personal physician not to be vaccinated.

Could that same employer be sued by an employee that contracted a disease from another employee because the employer didn't provide a safe workplace? And my question doesn't relate to just Covid, it could be anything.

I was wrong on the timing. I thought ICD 10 codes were already in place. When you’re sitting there with the nurse answering all their questions unrelated to your visit, rest assured all that data is going straight to the NWO and you’re being put on a list. I go to a cash clinic, and they don’t ask these questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The proof of taking the mandated vaccine and dying a few days later (like happened to a young man in Minnesota) is much easier to prove.

Where you got Covid/flu from .. different story . Hard to prove. I guess if the workplace had a restriction on coming to work with a fever of day 100 degrees or more and someone showed up despite that .

Possible ?

I saw nothing that was involuntary. When we make choices, there are consequences. Everyone had the choice not to get the vaccine. You may have not been able to keep your job, or go certain places, or whatever if you were unvaccinated. But that is balancing the rights of the employer and employee. I saw nothing out of Fucci or the CDC that did not reflect the science. They chose their words carefully. By the time that message hit the public, it was a different story.
I think we're to point with this that we're arguing for the sake of arguing. Fauci out right lied repeatedly. Bill Gates is no scientist but the W.H.O & CDC still gave him a voice because he's a huge financial donor. That man is psychotic in my opinion with very cruel future intentions for all of man kind. Employers have no right to force anything medical on employees other than a drug test if it's already stated in their policies. HIPPA is pretty much a done deal now after airlines demanding to see people's vax cards to fly. Back to Fauci, he was confused by the origin of covid when he was involved in the funding and playing GOD with the gain of function. By now everyone should know which side of this topic they are on in my opinion.

That’s delusional.
And confirmation biased.