Carports from Amazon?

gjs4

5 year old buck +
I need to get a temporary shelter for a my old tractor and some miscellaneous tools at our Ohio place. We had initially planned on a storage container due to security and maybe eve a place to hide form the weather..but then realized in the future it will be a major PIA to move. The latest idea has been a carport of some sort. It gets some wind and weather but very little snow, Something with sides would be best...and I understand this would be a shorter lived purchase and not suit anything securely.

Has anyone used a carport (canvas or metal) for this kind of application that could offer insight, advice or recommendations?

Thank you

How long is temporary going to be? I got 1 of these when a tree came down on my metal carport a few years ago to keep my quads and some other stuff out of the weather. That was 4 yrs ago and it is still holding up rather well but it is not exposed to high/ constant wind issues.
I see them on sale all the time for 1/2 of regular price

Great question- i would think 2-3 years? Not much for direct wind- or full days of direct sun even.

Ill check it out. Thanks Fishin Coyote