All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BuckChaser the Series!

I want to start filming at some point. I always seem to witness some cool things while in the stand. I have looked at the the Go Pros a bit but I dont like the fact that they are a fixed lens and the price seems a bit pricey for what you are getting.

Nice deer again, carries the mass throughout!

You saw more than me

i enjoyed that one Mo! Those OL girls have put on weight since Sep! I liked how that last one nipped the tip off that weed haha. tks for posting

Super cool videos and pics. All I can say is that I like the Buck Chaser Series much better than the Chasing Tail Series...LOL. Keep the good stuff coming.

I like chasing tail, but the barracuda put a stop to that a few years ago.

LOL, I like your deer better than those suburban weenies they were shooting!!

I like chasing tail, but the barracuda put a stop to that a few years ago.

I can't even keep up with her now! Hahahaha!

Oh, I just figured out you were not talking about the same tail chasing as I was...:D

I think we've had this conversation before! :D Looks like a dandy.

I think those bucks have the reaper looking right over their shoulder. Lucky sob

wow.... I have resorted to living my deer hunts through you MO.....

The second one, is that Jazzercize or whatever you call him? Are the bases on that thing like a pop can? They look enormous.

Looks alot like the 2nd biggest buck I have seen on my hunting ground this year. I have let mine walk several times this year as well. Hope mine makes it at least another yr without somebody whacking him.

I should not have went home and plowed snow a few days ago. You can see my stand in the background if you look close!:(

View attachment 2868 View attachment 2869
Don't even have to look close to see that... skylighted and open... I guess it was an early season stand when all the cover was still around... Good looking bucks!

Last edited:
Lucky Tree.JPG No point... Not mean't to offend...

Here is one of my favorites - sat it 2 times this year and its going to be a real producer. Plan on sitting it one more time this Sunday before our rifle opener which is the 22nd.

Good luck to you tomorrow!

Last edited:
MO you have a nice selection going on. Just goes to show what well managed property will do. The wife wants to move south when we retire. She suggested MO but after 1999 I told her that will never happen. But that's another story. ;)

My problem with MO is the helmet law & the dip $h!ts who enforce it.

So you got all the snow then. Nice buck, congrats to your buddy

Nice! Congrats to your daughter!!

Well done to mo's daughter!

WAY TO GO!!!