BuckChaser the Series!

M

MoBuckChaser

deleted

Last edited by a moderator:

SD51555

5 year old buck +
He looked like he wanted to fight! What a puffed out neck.

scott44

5 year old buck +
Good video MO. I don't think I could pass that one, I know you have one you're looking for tho. Good luck!

foggy

5 year old buck +
Were both those bucks similar size? Hard to tell at the end of your video.

tooln

5 year old buck +
Good video, are you still using the same cam or did you get a different one?

Jordan Selsor

5 year old buck +
I think this buck chaser would have let the arrow fly on that one!

bwoods11

5 year old buck +
Nice one (tough to pass)

Riggsgwp->

5 year old buck +
Pretty cool looks like you have a special place there. Not sure why you still live in Mn with hunting like that.

foggy

5 year old buck +
Have not found a sucker to by my mn place yet, that's why!

I bet it don't help when you call your customers "sucker"......does it? ;) HAHAHAHAHA

strawhead

5 year old buck +
Nice bucks......I love where I am but

biglakeba$$

5 year old buck +
I sure wish I had the means and the time to own land out of state. But its just not a reality for me. The more of this shit you post MO, it just drives me crazier here in MN!!!!! :)

What drives me even nuttier, is the area that we are in SHOULD be able to produce a lot more than it does these days. There should be no need for me to wish we were out of MN.... Thats what truly sucks.

sandbur

5 year old buck +
John-You might find about 20 of us sitting at your camp by morning!

good luck.

Tomorrow, I'm going bow hunting for the first time this year.

Freeborn

5 year old buck +
Nice deer Mo, keep posting, always good to see quality bucks. I'd love to buy a place down there but with my work I'd never get there. Maybe when I'm closer to retirement or if there is a land crash in Missouri I might invest.

In the meantime I purchased my first point in Iowa this year and maybe I need to look at Missouri.

biglakeba$$

5 year old buck +
Dont stop MO.

I need my buck fix. :)

strawhead

5 year old buck +
No don't stop.....I like to see pics of mature bucks. Don't watch hunting shows and only read one magazine. Not sure why I read even one. We'll keep trying to improve our "slice of heaven", but I like seeing others success. Keep em coming.

biglakeba$$

5 year old buck +
I sat in my tree today. Saw a squirrel and flock of turkeys. I consider that a very successful morning. :)

Just checked cards from 4 cams. Zero buck pics during daylight in over 2 weeks.
3 very nice bucks swung through so thats encouraging.

sandbur

5 year old buck +
I sat in my tree today. Saw a squirrel and flock of turkeys. I consider that a very successful morning. :)

Just checked cards from 4 cams. Zero buck pics during daylight in over 2 weeks.
3 very nice bucks swung through so thats encouraging.
I drove 12 or 13 miles of gravel roads at daybreak and saw 2 fawns bolt for the woods and one bow hunter was out on the management area. Just approaching home and a 2 year old ran into my woods. His tongue hanging out. Hope my wife get's him on opening day.

MoBuck sees those every day.

Reagan

5 year old buck +
If I could hunt more often, maybe I could pass him.

If he walked under my stand this year, I'm shooting.

D

dipper

What are you asking for that place?