BuckChaser the Series!

M

MoBuckChaser

deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
He looked like he wanted to fight! What a puffed out neck.

Good video MO. I don't think I could pass that one, I know you have one you're looking for tho. Good luck!

Were both those bucks similar size? Hard to tell at the end of your video.

Good video, are you still using the same cam or did you get a different one?

I think this buck chaser would have let the arrow fly on that one!

Nice one (tough to pass)

Pretty cool looks like you have a special place there. Not sure why you still live in Mn with hunting like that.

Have not found a sucker to by my mn place yet, that's why!

I bet it don't help when you call your customers "sucker"......does it? ;) HAHAHAHAHA

Nice bucks......I love where I am but

I sure wish I had the means and the time to own land out of state. But its just not a reality for me. The more of this shit you post MO, it just drives me crazier here in MN!!!!! :)

What drives me even nuttier, is the area that we are in SHOULD be able to produce a lot more than it does these days. There should be no need for me to wish we were out of MN.... Thats what truly sucks.

John-You might find about 20 of us sitting at your camp by morning!

good luck.

Tomorrow, I'm going bow hunting for the first time this year.

Nice deer Mo, keep posting, always good to see quality bucks. I'd love to buy a place down there but with my work I'd never get there. Maybe when I'm closer to retirement or if there is a land crash in Missouri I might invest.

In the meantime I purchased my first point in Iowa this year and maybe I need to look at Missouri.

Dont stop MO.

I need my buck fix. :)

No don't stop.....I like to see pics of mature bucks. Don't watch hunting shows and only read one magazine. Not sure why I read even one. We'll keep trying to improve our "slice of heaven", but I like seeing others success. Keep em coming.

I sat in my tree today. Saw a squirrel and flock of turkeys. I consider that a very successful morning. :)

Just checked cards from 4 cams. Zero buck pics during daylight in over 2 weeks.
3 very nice bucks swung through so thats encouraging.

I sat in my tree today. Saw a squirrel and flock of turkeys. I consider that a very successful morning. :)

Just checked cards from 4 cams. Zero buck pics during daylight in over 2 weeks.
3 very nice bucks swung through so thats encouraging.
I drove 12 or 13 miles of gravel roads at daybreak and saw 2 fawns bolt for the woods and one bow hunter was out on the management area. Just approaching home and a 2 year old ran into my woods. His tongue hanging out. Hope my wife get's him on opening day.

MoBuck sees those every day.

If I could hunt more often, maybe I could pass him.

If he walked under my stand this year, I'm shooting.

What are you asking for that place?