BuckChaser the Series!

Good for you MoBuck. It's good to hear about guys having fun hunting and seeing a lot of deer in the mean time. I had the same question about getting out without getting busted but forgot to ask. Hope we get three more days of the hunting series before it turns to habitat until the season opens again.

MBC do you want to transplant some of them at my place? Cool videos.

"May" your plum out your mind if you even hesitate! Looked like their was another good buck to the left in one of the vids!

Man after looking at the videos I posted, this Buck is looking pretty good. He may get it if he comes to close again!

He is looking damn good.

Who doesn't like threads like this?...I haven't commented thus far, but I have had nothing to add, accept I love seeing a healthy deer herd and good quality bucks. MoBuck, obviously has that, at least on his place in MO and can post all the pics and vids he wants, as far as I see it.

Guys don't like the series? Geez...WTH?

I think every guy on here should keep us posted on their farms if they own property...? Why not, we can learn from it, and it is interesting.

Heck I think a lot of us would love to be able to provide updates in a "series" format but it would get pretty boring with nothing to update...That's why I love to follow along with MoBuck. Especially after hearing that Denis doesn't think a population of deer near Rogers should exist...of course that's one of my hunting grounds...

I think any of the "complaints" were tongue in cheek and I would be amazed if any of the members here don't love the pictures and videos!

I have sent your vids to hunting companions. It results in colorful replies. Lolll

Today my hunting buddy replied to last nights vids...."unf*ckingbelieveable"

Keep the videos coming it gives me hope that someday I might be able to be a source of the incentive for others to keep plugging away on their projects.

I am going to start posting pictures of all of the deer that I see in central Minnesota. It will be very short.

did you see all of the deer in the above picture? End of Sandbur's series.

Good luck!

Congrats on what sounds like a very satisfying season. As I said a few days ago it was fun to follow along. Looking forward to the series next year already and of course the habitat work prior to that.

Hell yea I enjoyed it. Sux its done.

Are you leaving cameras out?

Maybe I will continue some posts during the Habitat work starting next week!

Yeah buddy - this is habitat talk. Lets do a MO land tour in February.

but I can't have cake anymore, so I don't give a sh!t.
I'm with ya buddy, sucks though! It's ok though MoBuck, I like "pie" better anyway;) and you can still eat all the "pie" you want.:D

The series will never die. LOLLL....

With all the forks in that rack it looks like it's part mule deer.:eek: Beast!