BuckChaser the Series!

Its sad in a way.... I am glad the season is over here. How many days can you sit on a stand in the wind and cold and not see any deer. Muzzy season was a joke and I had the only standing corn and beans for a couple mile radius at least.... After muzzy season was done, I had a small flicker of a fire to get out with my bow, but that never happened.

Back to the drawing board like so many previous years. At least the spring work is enjoyable and I look forward to that every year.

Sweet video!

After over 65 days in the stand this year I may put an arrow in him if given the chance. I think he is 4.5, I think!
Nice high rack but Bull $hit :). You ain't shottin that deer this year even if he comes out on his hind legs wearing a hoody with with his front leg on his hip. :D

In any other state sure. But not down here. you've passed much bigger.

Funny everyone thinks out of staters kill anything. In MO out of state "owners" pass more than the locals.

He'll be a brute next year and you can smack him early.

Its sad in a way.... I am glad the season is over here. How many days can you sit on a stand in the wind and cold and not see any deer. Muzzy season was a joke and I had the only standing corn and beans for a couple mile radius at least.... After muzzy season was done, I had a small flicker of a fire to get out with my bow, but that never happened.

Back to the drawing board like so many previous years. At least the spring work is enjoyable and I look forward to that every year.

There is a quarter section of standing corn, one half mile west of me. My neighbor has land and swamp that border that corn and he says not a track in sight.

I have not mzzle hunted for 5 or more years. Not worth spending the extra license money (and my tag is filled for this year anyway.)

Good video, looks like you're still seeing tons of them good luck.

Last edited:
Had another great hunt tonight. Saw either side of 50 deer total between 2 fields I was watching.

Your beans must have really helped that buck recover from the rut. He's a fattie. Looks like he might have a little age on him too.

pretty bucks John an 50 deer holy crimany!

Sounds like you better stick around for a few days an kill you one! All that work back home can wait! Haha

OK, thats it.... I am putting MO on the ignore list.... Anyone know how to do that? :)

I have had my phone taped to my ear for 2 months. It has never rang yet. LOLLL

Heck, you should rent stands out just for people from MN to come down to observe deer. That would even be in my book of interests. HAAAAA

Lol, I think I would rent a dang stand just to observe what that many deer in a field looks like!

I don't charge a fee, I just work the piss out of everyone that wants to hunt when they come down here! Usually chases everyone away after the first trip here.

Ask Selsor, he never made it back ;)

HaHa that wasn't work! That was a vacation for me! 4 years ago you would have been sick of me by now! Hopefully I can make it up to help you plant this summer. im sure I could learn a thing or two;) These ankle biters keep me running in circles!

In that temp are you in a heated stand or do you have and use a HBS.

MO - I was wondering the same thing last year. I muzzleloaded when it was -18 and 20 mph winds last year and got lucky and shot a nice mature buck. I was thinking the same thing when I was heading out there but it all worked out good. Oh yeah I wasn't in a heated stand either. Gotta hunt whenever you get a free moment is my motto.

Oh that sucks!

He sure is wide and looks massy.

Those are some trophy branches MO! :)

holy cripes... are those all your beans MO???

owe!

I dont see a stand in that tree in the middle of the field. :)

I simply cannot believe it... Absolutely incredible.

I hate MN.... What else can I say?

140 deer sighted???
I have not seen 140 deer grand total in MN in...... several years combined. With that said, others have it even worse.