BuckChaser the Series!

Sounds like an exciting ground sit. Crazy amount of deer! How big was the draw they were coming out of? Sounds like every deer in the county is hanging around this "food plot".

How big is the bean plot by your cabin? I may try to buy about 3 acres of beans from our farmer and overseed with rye etc. and am wondering if they will last through late season? Seems you have more deer than us but I have no idea how long a plot like that will feed them. We'll have another 18 acres or so of whatever the combine leaves behind too.

Wow, that is awesome. I went out to plow at 230am last night and there were 12 deer in the cut beans that border my development. I almost drove off the road. Looks like I will have some freezer fillers next year if they can stay out of the road.

That is awesome! How late does MO archery season run MBC?

I just checked my bow log for the MN 2014 season... 29 sits on 7 different properties. 12 deer seen from stand. 4 bucks ( 3 yearlings, 1 two yr old.

Turkey season can't get here soon enough!

Right now I am guessing my neighbor is losing a full acre a night with over 200 deer coming into his farm. My north 3 acre bean plot with rye over seeded is gone already and the 3 acre plot by my house is half gone but has about 25 deer in it every night right now, just no shooter bucks. Beans are king right now with this cold weather.

Are you down hunting Slick?

No but I should be. Weather and moon phase are prime and obvioulsy they are moving, lol. Post gun scounting pics showed only one target buck around and he only shows up late rut and then leaves. I'll laugh if a big shooter shows up on the cam I have on my brassicas over the next few days when I should/could be down there......then I will cry.

140 acres of beans- $45/ acre just for seed, too rich for my blood.

What if he wants to donate it to the DNR big game division??

Settle down there big fella. :)

One son is a pilot for Delta, the other one is head of an IT department. They do not need my money, I would rather give mine to some one that really needs it. like make a wish.

Nice buck Mo, that will keep you motivated!!

Nice white rack buck! Looks like it could be your big 9 maybe??

Mo- get some Buck on the ground?

You sure you ain't filming in a park?

Those two will be very nice next year!

I agree looks like he has potential to be bigger next year. Nice to see bucks like that this time of year.

I have a friend and customer with me today. Put him in a great Sanctuary stand with my camera. He was given the green light on anything and passed on this buck because he had great potential. He is from MN and that my friends is a friend! This buck is 135, and may make 150 easy next year. You tell me?

10 pointer

Good chance he will blow up to 150!!

Umm ya post it, what are u thinking

There is a 30 acre unpicked bean field a quarter mile from my second place. I drove by there are dusk, and it was loaded with deer too. Looked like the plants were mostly stripped clean, or do the pods fall off this late?

That was awesome. I love Buckchaser The Series for the record. A lot of uslive vicariously through you!

More! More! More!
Good job not getting smelt

You're sure taking your time getting to the happy ending though...and the big buck version of the happy ending not the other version with the Barracuda...Just a reminder you only have 3 days left...

What was the count tonight?

I second what Daydreamer said.... Its nice to see that land can actually hold deer....

How do you get out of the stand after dark?? Just crawl out and spook them all off? I cant imagine what else you could do with that many deer.

Do you have a pic or vid of the 170 that you have posted? I would venture to guess so.

Those are the coolest vids yet! Love that sky line in the background! My wife had to come see what I was watching do to me cussing like a sailor! She couldn't beleive it! Asked why we didn't buy ground up there lol. I said that's the big leagues. To expensive haha