BuckChaser the Series!

I need to move.
You have posted more buck vids moving during daylight in this thread than I have seen in the last 5 years combined.... I just sit here shaking my head.

"What are you asking for that place?"

Or what do you charge to have someone come down to sit in a stand and just watch deer? :)

Me thinkie someone is takin a Likie to dair propertie, and it's no for salie.
In all seriousness, looks great!

Keep em coming Mo. That's pretty exciting to know you have these caliber of deer hanging around 80 acres. I'm already racking my brain for next years habitat projects and the #1 thing I will be doing is hinge cutting for bedding and funnels. I love watching a buck run right through my hinge cuts scent checking does.

Thanks for posting Mo! I hope to make some buck traps this winter with hinging.
I think the big boys will be getting more involved with the rutting activity real soon!

Im pumped to see him!!!!

Not as pumped as I am, its one we have no pictures of I guess! Wish I was down there to celebrate with him. That bugs me a little!
I could see being bummed. Your a hell of a nice guy for letting him stay without you there! Only my dad and brother have that privilege at my place

I'm glad that most of your guests are having success. I'm ready to see a mobuck deer go down

I don't shoot many with anything other than a camera. Last year and this year were rarities.

I just hope if I ever get a picture from my buddy, its what he thinks it is! Because I know how it goes with all the excitement and then shrinkage sets in!
I'm sure it's a giant. Can't wait to see some pics

Because I know how it goes with all the excitement and then shrinkage sets in!

Me too, FIL hunts a week a year and trying to get a 72 year old hunter who shoots any antler back in NJ to pay attention to the MO rules is tough.

Good thing for him I married his daughter :).

And this year luckily the first Buck by him was a 3 1/2 YO 136 inch 9. Better than the dink he shot 2 years ago.

For the record your NUTs. No one is hunting with out me or my brother in camp.

Hope the deer turns out to be a toad.

Your thread makes me want to go out and just film but I don't want to stink up a stand with a camera and no tag.

The old saying... Without pics, this thread is worthless!!!!! ;)

God that sucks... how does someone in this day and age not have a device that takes a picture? ugh.

I am just sick. No pictures before he skun it and capped it out. He says it is heavy and has a 20" inside spread. Said he had nothing to take a picture and send it with. Not even a working cell phone. WTF?
Unreal!:eek:
A working cell phone should be a requirement for this very reason

Said he had nothing to take a picture and send it with. Not even a working cell phone. WTF?

Unreal!:eek:

I swear my FIL must be at your place :). His VCR is still blinking. :D

Pm me when your back. I'm here for a few weeks now. I'll drive over to say to hello.

Hey Bill.... Did you still have all those tree tubes?? I think that was you that had a pile you wanted to get rid of. If so,,,,,, any chance you could get those to MO.... If MO was able to get them back to MN? I dont recall what you had....

Back on topic. ;)

Hey Bill.... Did you still have all those tree tubes?? I think that was you that had a pile you wanted to get rid of. If so,,,,,, any chance you could get those to MO.... If MO was able to get them back to MN? I dont recall what you had....

Back on topic. ;)

I still got them if MO wants to drive them to MN.

No worries. I thought they were grow tubes. I just chatted with Bill and they are mesh protective tubes.

Now, back to you John!

The tale of the tape for my buddies deer. 135", 18.5 inside spread 9 point. He thinks 4.5-5.5 years old. weighed 203 with no guts, no hide, no head and of course.........no picture! :(

If he stays, I will get a picture of the head and cape. At least I will have that.
Sorry you didn't get any pics. Sounds like it was a pig. Do you know the average weight of deer in your area?

This guy is so tight, I never realized how tight he was until he told me about splitting 2 ply toilet paper at home!:eek:
That's just plain nuts and a waste of time. Use only one side of it and wind it back on the roll so the next guy uses the other side. What is this country coming to when people can't figure that out.

That's just plain nuts and a waste of time. Use only one side of it and wind it back on the roll so the next guy uses the other side. What is this country coming to when people can't figure that out.
If you fold it up you can get even more use out of it