BuckChaser the Series!

Looks like he has good mass, just never developed a lot of tine length.

I probably would've shot him, I'm not too picky

Most guys go a life time and never see a 135", 4.5 year old deer that was that big. Let alone get to shoot one. 90% of hunters would've pulled the trigger on that deer.
count me in that 90%.....i would pull the trigger all damn day on that buck.

That's an awesome 8

Pass them on my way

nice pics MO! I still like cactus jack, thanks for sharing

Mo on all these bucks your passing, how many do you think will live another year? If those bucks were walking around central wi, over half would be shot already. Maybe one would have a chance to live another year.

2/3rds at least! But then they move out as the competition between them become to great!

We have a very good situation where we are at. Basically fell into it. We have neighbors all around that have very little hunting pressure. One neighbor that owns here and lives outside of Madison WI, owns 3,500 acres and only shoots an average of 2 bucks a year. We lose more to EHD, Blue tongue and Predation than ever to a gun or bow.
I wouldn't sell the farm if that was my situation

Awesome piece of ground there, easy to see why all those big bucks call it home. Someday I hope that I can find a place like that.

Yea your right. He will be a really good buck if he picks up a little something more. Always fun to see good bucks though.

Yea your right. He will be a really good buck if he picks up a little something more. Always fun to see good bucks though.
Than to know they have a good chance of living, I'm becoming convinced that isn't possible on my place. Guys are dropping bucks like that daily around me, and it's only gonna get worse with gun season.

You have seen more bucks so far than I will see in 2 seasons, that just shows what quality habitat can do for the deer herd. The only Ag around me is the occasional wheat field. After I get all the fescue killed on our farm and get more warm season grasses growing along with more clover and an all season crop rotation, I think I will have it made as far as drawing deer to my land.

That buck will be a giant next yr MoBuck! Im not to the point where I can pass those yet. Im regretting passing the 125 8 from earlier this season. This yrs acorn crop and the amount of cover on my property has really made Nov tough. I need a bulldozer to make lanes

you gotta go hunt that bottom clover plot an film it for us!!!! I bet things are really cranking up there!!!!

80" and they are toast, you can hardly find a 40 acre parcel that doesn't have a half dozen hunters, pounding it from September-january. the rut is a slaughter on 2 year old bucks, cause hunting pressure isn't as influential. We might have some of the highest deer densities in the country, but most certainly the highest hunter density. Just like getting bucks to maturity, it's nearly impossible to find a 7" bluegill. Pound pound pound!

He may not make next year if I get another chance. I usually don't wishy wash on deer but this one may be older than I think.
I think you made the right decision with the quality of deer you have on your place. If you don't shoot a buck this year you can still look back at all the deer that are "camera dead"

Nice hunts mo!

I was looking for the shot opportunity on that last one. Once he busted you it was over from what could tell. Nice piece!

He had your wind and left. When you are winded you are busted...

What are you using for a camera MOBuck?