BuckChaser the Series!

I want to start filming at some point. I always seem to witness some cool things while in the stand. I have looked at the the Go Pros a bit but I dont like the fact that they are a fixed lens and the price seems a bit pricey for what you are getting.

Nice deer again, carries the mass throughout!

You saw more than me

i enjoyed that one Mo! Those OL girls have put on weight since Sep! I liked how that last one nipped the tip off that weed haha. tks for posting

Super cool videos and pics. All I can say is that I like the Buck Chaser Series much better than the Chasing Tail Series...LOL. Keep the good stuff coming.

I like chasing tail, but the barracuda put a stop to that a few years ago.

LOL, I like your deer better than those suburban weenies they were shooting!!

I like chasing tail, but the barracuda put a stop to that a few years ago.

I can't even keep up with her now! Hahahaha!

Oh, I just figured out you were not talking about the same tail chasing as I was...:D

I think we've had this conversation before! :D Looks like a dandy.

I think those bucks have the reaper looking right over their shoulder. Lucky sob

wow.... I have resorted to living my deer hunts through you MO.....

The second one, is that Jazzercize or whatever you call him? Are the bases on that thing like a pop can? They look enormous.

Looks alot like the 2nd biggest buck I have seen on my hunting ground this year. I have let mine walk several times this year as well. Hope mine makes it at least another yr without somebody whacking him.

I should not have went home and plowed snow a few days ago. You can see my stand in the background if you look close!:(

View attachment 2868 View attachment 2869
Don't even have to look close to see that... skylighted and open... I guess it was an early season stand when all the cover was still around... Good looking bucks!

Last edited:
Lucky Tree.JPG No point... Not mean't to offend...

Here is one of my favorites - sat it 2 times this year and its going to be a real producer. Plan on sitting it one more time this Sunday before our rifle opener which is the 22nd.

Good luck to you tomorrow!

Last edited:
MO you have a nice selection going on. Just goes to show what well managed property will do. The wife wants to move south when we retire. She suggested MO but after 1999 I told her that will never happen. But that's another story. ;)

My problem with MO is the helmet law & the dip $h!ts who enforce it.

So you got all the snow then. Nice buck, congrats to your buddy

Nice! Congrats to your daughter!!

Well done to mo's daughter!

WAY TO GO!!!