All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bahco Pruner & Loppers

Nice find 2nd! I've got some loppers, they're great.

Nice find 2nd! I've got some loppers, they're great.

Maya, Which length(s) loppers did you purchase? I was thinking about getting the 36 inch, but the pro tool site requires a min of 5 for that size, so I am going to order the 30 inch. I believe you mentioned in a prior thread, that you also use a smaller length lopper.

Thanks!

Maya, Which length(s) loppers did you purchase? I was thinking about getting the 36 inch, but the pro tool site requires a min of 5 for that size, so I am going to order the 30 inch. I believe you mentioned in a prior thread, that you also use a smaller length lopper.

Thanks!

I could go in for a group buy if you could find 3 others...my current pair of loppers are literally falling apart.

I could go in for a group buy if you could find 3 others...my current pair of loppers are literally falling apart.

Hey Kabic, I would consider a group purchase - though it might be hard to arrange.

Thanks!

Here is my Christmas tree of Felco pruners and loppers:

Christmas Card.jpg

The loppers shown are 33" long, and have proven to be a little overkill. I ordered a Felco F20 loppers last night, about 1/2 the size.

Sorry to hijack the thread, I was really just looking for an excuse to post my picture :)

-John

John
You started this site so you are free to do as you please.

Thanks!
Not sure on the exact lengths, but I have some short ones for my dwarf trees and up on ladders and some longer ones for big stuff. Those look like great deals, I'll have to look at the checkbook!

Here is my Christmas tree of Felco pruners and loppers:

View attachment 3280

The loppers shown are 33" long, and have proven to be a little overkill. I ordered a Felco F20 loppers last night, about 1/2 the size.

Sorry to hijack the thread, I was really just looking for an excuse to post my picture :)

-John

Nice set of tools John!! I decided to order a similar size set of Bahco loppers - I went with the 30" and 16" handles - added a few other items to get free shipping.

I just placed an order with this site as I compared pricing and they are very good.

I also noted they had a grafting knife for you grafters who are interested. At $15.30 I purchased 2 of them.

http://www.protoolwarehouse.com/Prod-21-1-3365-424/bahco-pruning-knife.htm

Thought I would bump this and let the group know I got my order and for the price the loppers and pruners look like top quality. Nice additions to my tool set.