All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATV Grain Drills

Those seem like a pretty good deal! A lot of the smaller ones are $1,200+ that I have seen. Saw one recently for around $1,800 if I remember right :eek:

If those were closer to me I would probably be calling.

Those seem like a pretty good deal! A lot of the smaller ones are $1,200+ that I have seen. Saw one recently for around $1,800 if I remember right :eek:

If those were closer to me I would probably be calling.

Probably only 3 hours away max from you as they are west of Wausau.

It looks like its about 4 hours from the farm. We already have a couple 12 foot grain drills, so a smaller one is just a "want" for me.

If I wouldn't have bought so many toys in the past few month I'd be thinking about one.

This would be pretty close to my cabin. Maybe an hour. I just don't plan on using a drill although it would be nice.

If it were closer I'd love one! This would be just what I need to drill in brassicas and WGF into my perennial plot!