GP/LP 3P600 or 3P606NT user thread

^ Hope you got some space under a roof for the winter? If mice could be an issue....stuff some dryer sheets in those plastic seed cups. I'm told mice will chew on em (maybe its the grain dust? dunno).

I've always been baffled by the top link pin. (Mine came without one.). I have a cat. one top link.....and the machine is drilled for a category 2 pin. I had to get some shoulder bushings to shim the hole in the grain drill to mount properly. I suppose I could let the linking pin to "drift"......but I do not like that sort of thing. Pretty soon you got an elongated hole......and things get worse from there. I'm curious the diameter of that top link pin shown in your pic.

A pretty “Fillie” pun intended

I want one.😁

^ Hope you got some space under a roof for the winter? If mice could be an issue....stuff some dryer sheets in those plastic seed cups. I'm told mice will chew on em (maybe its the grain dust? dunno).

I've always been baffled by the top link pin. (Mine came without one.). I have a cat. one top link.....and the machine is drilled for a category 2 pin. I had to get some shoulder bushings to shim the hole in the grain drill to mount properly. I suppose I could let the linking pin to "drift"......but I do not like that sort of thing. Pretty soon you got an elongated hole......and things get worse from there. I'm curious the diameter of that top link pin shown in your pic.
My cat 1 quick hitch picked it up and latched it no problem with the pins that came with it. The top link did appear to be a beefier pin that the two side pins.

20240107_100711.jpg
Going to be a lot of inter racial food plotting in the coming years now that I've got this Kubota.

View attachment 61314
Going to be a lot of inter racial food plotting in the coming years now that I've got this Kubota.
What model tractor do you have? I have a L3560 and yours looks a bit different?

Looks like really good power in that size tractor. Kubota makes so many models......odd they produce so many that are similar sizes / features.

I have seed cup plugs for large seed bin to close off certain rows. Do they make ones that are for the small seed feeders?

I have seed cup plugs for large seed bin to close off certain rows. Do they make ones that are for the small seed feeders?
Do you mean for the small seed box? I think the plugs work for both boxes. Now I am curious, gotta go check to make sure.

The small seed box openings are much smaller. Duct tape is your friend!

Just curious, what are you planting from the small box that requires that type of spacing?

Year old I&J roller crimper on FB Marketplace for $2500. Located in central Minnesota. Less than 1/2 of a new one. Great value.
I&J.jpeg