Rent a No-till drill?

What brand and size is the skid steer drill? I have never heard of one of those........and just the other day I was just wondering if anyone made one.
Looks like it’s an AGT brand. 3 pt on one side and skid steer on the other, but I see now it’s just a seeder, not really a no till. Probably more for seeding grass than a crop.

Attachments

• IMG_5193.jpeg
    IMG_5193.jpeg
    685.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5192.jpeg
    IMG_5192.jpeg
    719.5 KB · Views: 2
Looks like it’s an AGT brand. 3 pt on one side and skid steer on the other, but I see now it’s just a seeder, not really a no till. Probably more for seeding grass than a crop.
Yep. I think "pushing" a drill vs "pulling" one.....could present allot of issues. Dunno.......but I think it would be hard to keep the drill cutting into the ground when pushing it. If it worked....I can see there could be a market.

Yep. I think "pushing" a drill vs "pulling" one.....could present allot of issues. Dunno.......but I think it would be hard to keep the drill cutting into the ground when pushing it. If it worked....I can see there could be a market.
Couldnt see what you were about to run over, either

Truax makes a drill for skid steers too.

In regards to the OP, I have no interest in renting my drills to any strangers. Too easy to damage and too expensive and time consuming to fix.