$70.00 cam

Just purchased 3 will be putting them out soon.

I've had 5 of them out for a couple months. No complaints so far! These photos are on the 4MP setting.

DSCF0024.JPG
DSCF0327.JPG
DSCF0405.JPG

I just put mine out. Haven't pulled a card yet. They look good. What picture quality settings did you use?
I can’t remember. I’ll have to check when I’m out there again.

Bought another one for $42 w/ tax !

These are about 1-1.5 month old trail camera videos of the E5. I need to get a better video editor or youtube is losing some quality. Thought some might like to see the video and audio quality.

These are about 1-1.5 month old trail camera videos of the E5. I need to get a better video editor or youtube is losing some quality. Thought some might like to see the video and audio quality.

A. Nice bucks.
B. For a $40 camera that's a nice picture.

The biggest thing I've noticed with cheap cameras is how long they last and how good the customer service is when they break. I have a few that only lasted a year while my old cuddeback C and E series are still ticking after 10+ years. Anybody have any experience with the longevity of these.

A. Nice bucks.
B. For a $40 camera that's a nice picture.

The biggest thing I've noticed with cheap cameras is how long they last and how good the customer service is when they break. I have a few that only lasted a year while my old cuddeback C and E series are still ticking after 10+ years. Anybody have any experience with the longevity of these.
This is my first year of experience with the E5's from GardePro. I have 4 of the GardePro (Zopu) A3's, which is the predecessor to the E5's. The A3's have held up nicely for 4 years now.

$40 for these or $65 for the linkmicro LM2 that is cellular? Hard for me to get away from cell cams now that I've used them for several years.......Or I get a spypoint cell-link and hook it together for another $27 on the ones I want cell......

Last edited:
$40 for these or $65 for the linkmicro LM2 that is cellular? Hard for me to get away from cell cams now that I've used them for several years.......Or I get a spypoint cell-link and hook it together for another $27 on the ones I want cell......
I have absolutely no signal at my property or I'd run them too. I bought one for a friends property and haven't been able to get a good enough signal to transmit anything yet. Unfortunately I'm limited to manually pulling cards.

I have a cell link and it’s ok for very specific situations but the SPYPOINT cameras are much better to run than trying a traditional camera with cell-link

Reactions: 356
Haha. I just grabbed another this morning as well. Pays to have backups! What I really need is a scope for my 450bm... probably should be saving up for that.

I finally put my first two Gardepros out yesterday.

Very easy to set up. Nice big easy-to-read screen and intuitive setup menus.

Nice long strap with simple but solid locking mechanism.

Did my first card pulls on three of these that I bought on Prime day. I'm incredibly impressed to this point, they take very clear day images and nearly as good night images.

Most haven't been bothering the deer either, which is nice. I've had a few deer come up to them and sniff around but nothing really gets startled at all.
Relative to the cost, through about three weeks' time I give them an A.
DSCF0206.JPG

My favorite cams I've owned are still the Browning Spec Ops (way better than Dark Ops and Patriots), but at nearly 1/5 the price of the Spec Ops, these Gardepros are the only camera I've been buying since Hoyt announced them here.

What megapixel setting you running on?

I don't even remember what that camera had for a setup. I tried some on burst mode, some with different MP, some with video. Just trying to get a feel for the camera, but I wasn't disappointed with the results from any of the options.

Gardepro owes me lol

I don't have a camera on me, but next weekend I will try out a few different photo and video modes. I know in theory you can just run it at 4 mp for photos and not lose any resolution. I'm not quite sure if that still holds up for the video, which is all I basically run.