$70.00 cam

No he found the price drop on Amazon. I also usually try to give my biz to Trailcampro, but occasionally find a good deal elsewhere.

Hoyt, we pulled the card again after another week. This time there was a fair amount of night videos. I'm thinking it's working just fine. There's a group of mostly young bucks on that end of our farm who are still holding antlers. We watched a few running around in the woods yesterday like there was a doe in heat. Seemed like rutting bucks.

No he found the price drop on Amazon. I also usually try to give my biz to Trailcampro, but occasionally find a good deal elsewhere.

Hoyt, we pulled the card again after another week. This time there was a fair amount of night videos. I'm thinking it's working just fine. There's a group of mostly young bucks on that end of our farm who are still holding antlers. We watched a few running around in the woods yesterday like there was a doe in heat. Seemed like rutting bucks.
That's great to hear. We had a doe with a newborn fawn in July last year. I wonder if she was bred really late like the doe at your place.

FYI, If you have Amazon Prime, you can buy this camera for $34.50. I have bought 3 this spring/summer and my brother picked up a couple too.

For whatever reason it occasionally drops to this price and then goes back up to $69. I know some are partial to trailcampro or against Amazon, but thought I would share what I think is a good deal.

FYI, If you have Amazon Prime, you can buy this camera for $34.50. I have bought 3 this spring/summer and my brother picked up a couple too.

For whatever reason it occasionally drops to this price and then goes back up to $69. I know some are partial to trailcampro or against Amazon, but thought I would share what I think is a good deal.

just picked up 2 for $34/ea. Thanks!

Just bought one !
Thanks

What SD cards are you guys running for these cameras? I know some cameras are sensitive to the specific SD cards

What SD cards are you guys running for these cameras? I know some cameras are sensitive to the specific SD cards
I've used about half a dozen different SD cards in these cameras and have not had any issues. I would get something with a slightly higher write spead (85 MB/s or higher) as this will likely hold up better in the long run.

I ordered 3.

I bought one. I'm a sucker for a cheap trail camera

Might check out trail cam pro.com as they have a cam they are saying is best they have ever had for 70.00

I have one out in Minnesota. Anxious to see the pics. Trail cam pro says the battery life is amazing.

Stuck one of these in my yard for a week at home to test and a squirrel or something chewed out the damn sensor cover/lense deal already.

Stuck one of these in my yard for a week at home to test and a squirrel or something chewed out the damn sensor cover/lense deal already.
Seriously! I had a racoon wreck my Spartan cam last year. Frustrating. Last photo was his mischievous face !

I get bear eating mine. Usually it only happens after the next couple days I am touching the cameras, after that they never have touched them. I think they are curious, and smell our scent.

I get bear eating mine. Usually it only happens after the next couple days I am touching the cameras, after that they never have touched them. I think they are curious, and smell our scent.

I've had a lot of bears sniffing and slobering on cams but somehow haven't had them wreck one yet. As I try to get away from expensive lithium batteries and onto external rechargeable packs and solar I'm worried bears are going to be a bigger problem than they already are! Had one on solar go dead a couple weeks ago because a bear unplugged it. I'm worried they are going to tear up the battery boxes sitting on the ground by trees due to the scent factor that you mentioned too.

I would try and go through the manufacturer or on Amazon if you purchased there. I read a few accounts on there that had them replaced for nothing.

Knock on wood, but I haven't had any animals messing with my cameras yet. One thing that they have really gone after is any kind of plastic knob on a screw in camera mount.