$70.00 cam

buckdeer1

5 year old buck +
Might check out trail cam pro.com as they have a cam they are saying is best they have ever had for 70.00

Thanks. I'm ordering a couple.

I pulled card on one of them tonight and very clear pics on daytime and night time I would say very comparable to brownings

Might check out trail cam pro.com as they have a cam they are saying is best they have ever had for 70.00
What kind is it ?

I couldn't find it. Guessing they're gone?

This is the camera I've been using for 3 years. I found it from the Hunting Farmer on YouTube. I'll post some links below of the camera quality. They have changed names and the price moved up from when I bought my 5 of them, but they are really great cameras for the price. The only complaint I have for them is that two of the cameras microphones have a lot of background white noise. Otherwise, I have very few bad things to say about them. Let me know if you have any questions.

My YouTube channel where I have a bunch of videos: https://youtube.com/user/pnggolfer9

Gardepro

Looks like they still have them,just search Gardepro at top.I have only had mine out a few days but I put them where I could check easy and pics are as good as anything else I use

Amazon has them for $59.

I just bit on the 1 for $59.

I would play around with the sensitivity settings when you first deploy the camera. I think most of my cameras are on the low sensitivity and one or two of them are on the medium sensitivity. If you go with medium or high in the wrong areas you're going to get hundreds of videos of leaves or branches moving.

I should also mention that I have noticed a few deer have noticed the cameras. I started putting the cameras at about 6 ft or so angled down and have pretty much not seen a deer look at them since.

hoyt,

Is there a way you can glue a bit of fom ontop of the microphone opening. You probably hearing wind noise. Adding a little chunk of foam helps out alot.

Sometimes I think I have the hiding the camera from deer thing figured out, and they find it. Wish you could have totally separate day and night settings. Like 3 pics bursts daytime and only 1 at night.. Blackout lenses for the IR lights help alot. Sometimes I wish I had day only ones. I really do not use them to target bucks, more plain old entertainment.

Been doing well on cheap moultries for the past few years. Never played with cell or wifi cameras, just basic SD cards. Have learned to get fresh SD cards and use a volt meter on both new and used batteries.

hoyt,

Is there a way you can glue a bit of fom ontop of the microphone opening. You probably hearing wind noise. Adding a little chunk of foam helps out alot.

Sometimes I think I have the hiding the camera from deer thing figured out, and they find it. Wish you could have totally separate day and night settings. Like 3 pics bursts daytime and only 1 at night.. Blackout lenses for the IR lights help alot. Sometimes I wish I had day only ones. I really do not use them to target bucks, more plain old entertainment.

Been doing well on cheap moultries for the past few years. Never played with cell or wifi cameras, just basic SD cards. Have learned to get fresh SD cards and use a volt meter on both new and used batteries.
I think the glue is a good suggestion. I'll have to give it a try. Maybe in December when I have some more time to try with and without on the same camera.

I think the difference is the 2 year warranty that trailcampro.com offers with these,I didn't see any mention on amazon if they offered any warranty.

I think the difference is the 2 year warranty that trailcampro.com offers with these,I didn't see any mention on amazon if they offered any warranty.

At $59/camera not too worried about a warranty. If they perform equally as well as my Bushnells or Brownings, which do have occasional issues, I can buy 3 Gardepro for the price of one of the others.

At $59/camera not too worried about a warranty. If they perform equally as well as my Bushnells or Brownings, which do have occasional issues, I can buy 3 Gardepro for the price of one of the others.
I think I’m on the other team on this one. For an extra $11, to have a full 100% 2 year warranty on a cheap camera (that I would guess to be more likely to have issues in those two years than the Browning/Bushnell/etc), is hard to turn down. Just my thought. But either way, sounds like a decent camera for a very good price. And trail cam pro has bundle offers with free shipping on 2, and a discount on 4 for those needing multiple. 👍🏻

When I bought the Amazon one, in a moment of vulnerability I clicked on the 2 yr service agreement for an additional $4. Then I deleted it at the purchase moment. haha

Cool. I just ordered 2 from TCP. Come to find out I had "4000 points" accumulated from 5 years ago! Score!