500 acres in N MO

Listing prices are getting out of control in northern missouri. A property that's priced right sells quick though.

Yep but it's like Dukslayr says, depends on the buyer. I was waiting out a neighbor who was asking to much. Now I got a new neighbor.... Thank god he has a clue and walks the talk!

Listing prices are getting out of control in northern missouri. A property that's priced right sells quick though.

Or they don’t even make it on the market. There was a 193 acre piece that popped up for sale while I was out of town about a month ago. It was the best deal I have seen in 5+ years (I’m always looking). 125 acres of tillable with thr rest in timber. Asking was right at 1950 an acre and there was a 5% return at asking even without the 3k+ hunting lease that it would have brought. It was under contract with a cash offer for less than asking in under 24 hours. Had I been home to take a quick look at I would have been in the running for it...don’t see deals like that come up around N MO very often, particularly not listed by an agent.

Useful report from University of Missouri I like to reference. Interesting trends throughout the state.

Attachments

• landsurv18.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 32
Useful report from University of Missouri I like to reference. Interesting trends throughout the state.
Thanks for sharing, Is this published each year?