Pierce County WI 40 acres

Brian662

5 year old buck +
This is a property of mine that I recently purchased and have to sell to afford a property that is currently for sale near my honey hole. Otherwise I wouldn't be moving on from it, this one is a gem.
In one of the best valleys of Western WI, Rush River Valley is legendary among the locals with many B&C deer harvested annually.
Property is buildable and has a wonderful top access from the south side.
An added bonus, which is huge, is the standing offer from a local farmer to exchange access/hunting for 15 additional acres of cover in exchange for .75 acre of crop land.

I love that area and the river.

Back in HS and college, I caught some giant browns out of the rush river. I also found a MJ grow with plants 10’ tall once. I think they called it Boyceville Gold😂😂

Anyway…..huge brown trout and huge bucks but ditch weed.

This is a property of mine that I recently purchased and have to sell to afford a property that is currently for sale near my honey hole. Otherwise I wouldn't be moving on from it, this one is a gem.
In one of the best valleys of Western WI, Rush River Valley is legendary among the locals with many B&C deer harvested annually.
An added bonus, which is huge, is the standing offer from a local farmer to exchange access/hunting for 15 additional acres of cover in exchange for .75 acre of crop land.

Price reduction!

Price reduction!
Accepted offer!

That was pretty quick. Congratulations.