QDMA forum is being retired

Imo that's a mistake. The mag wasn't worth 2% vs. the interactive forum.

It's only worth less than 2% if you actually receive the magazine with your membership. Over all these years, I received 2 issues. I thought about contacting them, but was incredibly underwhelmed with the 2 I did get and didn't feel it was worth the phone call. I know a lot of people have said they had similar results to mine or never received a single copy.

Imo that's a mistake. The mag wasn't worth 2% vs. the interactive forum.

The mag is a joke, takes me about 5min to go through it. 10mins if I look at all the ads.

I do not like the QDMA for lots of reasons, its a good ol boys club & doesn't seem to be habitat and deer (other than giant bucks) related. I posted habitat-talk.com over there for everyone to see, its a real shame they would cancel a source thats been there for so long. A place that great folks like Paul helped build.

I have been here for awhile...Went by Kubota over on QDMA. Think I even have the beginning of a land thread here somewhere...

Kubota, great to have you, sure looking forward to having you here!

Welcome aboard Brad ! Remember to share your thoughts, questions, etcc.

I had an account already from right when Habitat Talk started......looks like I will be using it more now that ever!

Welcome sir, look forward to having you.

I had an account already from right when Habitat Talk started......looks like I will be using it more now that ever!
Welcome aboard, I've really enjoyed following your thread on the qdma forum.

Hopefully the migration continues - there was way too much knowledge and all around great folks to let the actions of the QDMA quell the spirit of the board.

It's only worth less than 2% if you actually receive the magazine with your membership. Over all these years, I received 2 issues. I thought about contacting them, but was incredibly underwhelmed with the 2 I did get and didn't feel it was worth the phone call. I know a lot of people have said they had similar results to mine or never received a single copy.

I can send you one of my extras. I bought hunting insurance through them. That was supposed to get me a free magazine and one for the man I lease some land from. Now I get 3 sent to house every issue. I called twice to fix it and gave up.

Checking back in. Fortunately Google Chrome auto-filled my ID and password!

I guess I'm not helping things over there by posting about activity levels since the last dust up here. Wasn't trying to be a jerk and I do hope this place picks up again. If it does, I'd strongly suggest that John get one of you guys (heck, anyone that posted in this thread would be a good choice) to volunteer to mod. I really don't believe one can run a large forum without a mod regularly reading all the threads...Just one idiot's opinion.

Moderators have to apply the hot stove rule to all users or it becomes a mess so Bill watching over things on a regular basis here will be a positive.

Hello everyone. Great to see more activity. I don't post a lot, but check in here often. We are doing anything we can do build our deer herd back up in northern WI. Taking instructions and teachings from everyone.