Cell Cam Data Harvesting: Legit concern or not?

If the government.....or anyone else......has enough time on their hands to look at my cell-cam photos.......They will be extremely disappointed, F' em.

I agree, if they have that many people to go around and view cell cams, then it’s time to down size the government big time!

Yeah. I’m gonna schedule a full frontal number 1 and 2 monthly in front of them. Have fun watching that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. I’m gonna schedule a full frontal number 1 and 2 monthly in front of them. Have fun watching that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My brother has done this to my cams in the past. Luckily my cameras had decided to take the pictures at more appropriate times then when his crack was exposed.

I do remember one time I had called Covert because I was getting fuzzy pictures, they asked what days, and looked at the pictures to confirm, then sent me a new camera. So they do have easy access to your pictures.

I do remember one time I had called Covert because I was getting fuzzy pictures, they asked what days, and looked at the pictures to confirm, then sent me a new camera. So they do have easy access to your pictures.
I think that's a given with any of the manufacturers that have apps/platforms. They probably need to do that to diagnose issues.
The bigger concern would be is that info for sale and to whom.

Last edited:
They don't need that many people, just A.I. and search parameters. 1984 was just the forward.
Yeah, nobody is randomly scrolling through a bunch hunters' cell cam pics. AI can/could though.

Interesting topic,

Who would have ever thought your game cam could be used against you in a court of law...

The fundamental thing is we are all being data mapped and data farmed 24/7/365 on multiple levels and dimensions for a myriad of reasons - primarily on a commercial level simply for the $$$$$ this information can generate. Its a powerful retail tool and a dangerous political one.
The concerning thing is the intrusion beyond just personal privacy issues is reaching all the way out/down to this level (game cams) and its still a just human driven thing, when the next generation or two of AI ramps up ... The digital human algorithms being created of each of us - The derived smoke and mirrors political cons and spoon fed advertisements, and convictions based on Cell Cam images will all be small potatoes.

The level of hidden influence control will be almost unfathomable.... LOL Im sure it is already - most people reading all this are going to be "I thought we were just talking Game Cam Images - deer stuff" well it is "Big Buck $tuff" anyways.

This is not the stuff of conspiracies generated by the current delusional, nonchalant dumbing down's of the people.... its reality trending Every time stuff gets easier and/or more convenient it seems to get more dangerous. Some are seeing stuff and asking questions most just don't care - all this is now kind of makes a guy wonder whats next.

I always feared the day when computers would order their own replacement parts. Now... Im wondering will AI start hanging gam cams, take up hunting? When computers can be their own economy and sustain themselves we will all be done. PS Bright side of where all this technology is going >>>>dont worry it wont effect the buck doe ratio or quality deer management - Im pretty sure computers wont be hunting deer.

^ ^ ^ ^ Many valid points here.

Everything we do today is being traced, scanned, mapped, recorded, stored, etc. Want to see for yourself? Type "Chainsaws & pole-trimmers" into your search bar, and check out a few ads. You'll get pop-up ads for all sorts of chainsaws & pole-trimmers. Type in "Mutual Funds" and see how many ads you get coming for days trying to catch your eye for various mutual funds & other investments.

It isn't the "government" doing that - it's the business community. They want your money, as cavey said above. There are companies that just collect & sell all this data to companies that are the sellers of goods and services. It never stops. It's just another variation of unwanted telemarketing "junk calls" ------ but with more infiltration power.

I don't have any cell-cams - so I'm not concerned with that aspect of data-mining. And I don't break game laws, anyway.

This is just an assumption, but I am sure security cameras is the same thing, if it is web based. I am sure I have took a leak or 5 in front of my cameras.

anything that transmits or receives video or voice can, is, and has been hacked ... i pad, lab tops, phones tv's..... "camfecting"

There is already an AI version of me out there. It's posts a lot of stupid stuff when I drink to excess.

Last edited:
So there's good cat and bad cat? 😁
YES. Smart and interesting stuff is when I post. Stupid and goofy things come from the AI version of me.

Blink twice if you're sober

Screenshot_20240104_153314_Gallery.jpg

Seems timely

This is very low on my list of things to worry about.