Winter wonder land my a$$

tooln

5 year old buck +
Yesterday I had freezing rain and sleet most of the day, it turned to snow about 9 PM. I've 4 maple trees in the yard that are 60-70' tall they have about an 1" of ice on the branches last night. Yesterday they started dropping branches up to 6" diameter. Woke up this morning around 5 with no power. With the inch of ice and snow load I have all kinds of cleanup to do. So far 7 pickup loads have been hauled away. I'd post some pics but the phone has very little battery and we still are without power. Chainsaw and I got a workout today.

Last edited:
We ended up with about 20 inches the last 2 days, and about an inch of rain. Luckily when it rained it wasnt cold enough to freeze.

This is just from last night. I cleaned the deck off yesterday afternoon.

DE893D64-18F9-4FA4-B4B5-26C3AC3F91FC.jpeg

Checking the live cameras up at my we didn’t get as much as they thought only around 5 inches. Same as home. Long term looks cold. Time to make some ice on the lakes for fishing 😀. Glad we didn’t get the ice storm portion.

Its this time of year that the following comes to mind:

God's Country

Beautiful!

The road behind my house. Lots of branches and trees down from the heavy snows. No power here all day.

Attachments

• winter wonderland.jpeg
    winter wonderland.jpeg
    71.6 KB · Views: 48
2d856dd07a7bd687eee00df7f77df15b.jpg

Lots more snow since this picture from yesterday, but we are getting by.

Venison loin from the grill for supper.

I hope the worst is over with for a few days,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday I had freezing rain and sleet most of the day, it turned to snow about 9 PM. I've 4 maple trees in the yard that are 60-70' tall they have about an 1" of ice on the branches last night. Yesterday they started dropping branches up to 6" diameter. Woke up this morning around 5 with no power. With the inch of ice and snow load I have all kinds of cleanup to do. So far 7 pickup loads have been hauled away. I'd post some pics but the phone has very little battery and we still are without power. Chainsaw and I got a workout today.
My land is in Bruce, we got hit bad too. I guess there are trees down all over. Bruce and Weyerhaeuser both have no power also.

Minnesota Power has 288 outages affecting 12,000 customers. My genny is purring like a kitten. WUT? Me Worry?

That looks like work

I'm jealous of you guys with all the snow, all we got was a dusting of snow with a lot of ice and wind.

A cold front came through here and the high today was 55. Ha

Kooch your picture just has that cold look to it. Makes me feel like watching Fargo for some reason.

d1a35e1b97770075bd3e6c7a5c487ebf.jpeg

I think kooch is out trying to find his deer stand.

;)