Winter wonder land my a$$

#GridLife

(Cough, cough)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL....the sun has not shined in over a week here.....and that might have been for 1/2 hour. When you harness moonbeams....let me know. Good luck with that solar chit. Nat Gas Generator to the rescue! Back on the grid after 33 hours....and barely missed a beat. Damn the Torpedo's......FULL POWER AHEAD!

Don't overthink it.......out-earn it!!

Just wait, tooln. We are sending more

Just wait, tooln. We are sending more

Thanks. But I'd rather have Cat send some weather my way.

2d856dd07a7bd687eee00df7f77df15b.jpg

Lots more snow since this picture from yesterday, but we are getting by.

Venison loin from the grill for supper.

I hope the worst is over with for a few days,

I love that building sandbur!

Storm is to hit us tomorrow, starting out with sleeting rain turning to snow, massive temp drop to zero, 4" of snow and 50 mph winds by Friday sub zero temps....Brrrrrrrr

I love that building sandbur!

Storm is to hit us tomorrow, starting out with sleeting rain turning to snow, massive temp drop to zero, 4" of snow and 50 mph winds by Friday sub zero temps....Brrrrrrrr

We like to share our weather!

:)

You northern guys can keep this crap! it's 43 here right now and by 8am tomorrow morning it is supposed to be -4!!! Supposed to get 4" of snow and average wind speeds of 20+ mph.....

I looked up the "feels like" temp for -4 and 20 mph winds....its -27!!!!

And I'm about half way between Indianapolis and Louisville

Hasn't been above 0 here all day.

c78400318b35653f7659a7276bf744f8.jpg

I got these out for the first time in several years. ‘Choppers’

That’s a real MN tradition right there.

I'd imagine the sick and weak deer will perish now. Snodgrass said on yesterday's weather video there'd be -70 wind chills in the heartland. Not sure where.

I have over 2’ on the ground now. It’s -7 heading for -15 tonight.

Starting tomorrow morning we have a blizzard warning in effect. 30- 50mph N winds over Lake Superior the next 2 days could dump 18” of LES. Wind chill temp, albeit for pussy’s, is expected to hit -40.

In addition to the Blizzard Warning, we also have a Gale Warning, Small Craft Advisory, Heavy Freezing Spray warning, Wind Chill Advisory, and a Winter Weather advisory.

Tomorrow morning I’m meeting a crew of guys to clear snowmobile trails of thousands of downed trees so the groomers can get through.

Welcome to Winter👍

They say we will hit -3 tonight and have 40 MPH winds with it. I got my habitat work done today......... 😬

Historically, where I live:
We will hit -18 or colder 3% of the years.
We will hit -12 or colder 10% of the years.
We will hit -8 or colder 20% of the years.
We will hit +1 or colder 50% of the years.
We will hit +13 or colder 99% of the years.

16” of snow on the ground at my house in northern Wisconsin and about 22” at my UP property. Supposed to get another 12-24” in the yoop through Christmas Day. Deer have started migrating and bucks are losing antlers already. 1st one I noticed was around 12-12.

Attachments

• 7A44D466-425C-49DA-8756-DDA8D17ABF94.png
    7A44D466-425C-49DA-8756-DDA8D17ABF94.png
    533.5 KB · Views: 17