WI antlerless tags

Wonderful, my neighbor is on the list, 10 tags and 20 huntable acres.:confused:

[QUOTEWhat's your point? U want to know where his land is or something?]

Point is it sounded like your buddy got a boat load of crop damage permits for 200 acres. If the guy with the 10 permits on 790 acres is your buddy then killing 10 deer on that amount of acres isn't that bad.[/QUOTE]
He didn't get them yet, I don't think. Just like anywhere in the country, there are pockets of deer, and a lot of them. You drive down the road and it's a deer wasteland.
The guys who drive and piss pound public land are really getting strategic with their purchases, it's funny listening to them.
Can u use your free archery doe, during gun season? That's one I heard, in case they can't get a public gun doe, just buy an archery license and go public, even if u don't bow hunt. It'll cost u more for that doe tag.
The guys who want to shoot them will, this is wi, the state of the 4" bluegill. Haha

What's your point? U want to know where his land is or something?
If ANYONE wanted to know where his land was and he was receiving monetary compensation, that information is public knowledge on the DNR website, so I don't really think that is why he was asking.

No wait today in central farmland online. Looks like most counties still have public tags available. Was thinking about buying a public land tag but not sure I will use it or not.