WI antlerless tags

bueller

go on sale this week...
  • Monday, August 17 at 10 a.m. - Northern and central forest zones
  • Tuesday, August 18 at 10 a.m. - Central farmland zone
  • Wednesday, August 19 at 10 a.m. - Southern farmland zone
  • Thursday August 20 at 10 a.m. - All remaining bonus tags can be purchased until sold out or the season ends

Is there a free farmland tag this year? I thought there was but I may have to review the regs.

Yes there is. Be ready to designate which county and public vs private for that free tag or pay a small fee (I think $2) to defer your choice.

Just made sure my login info was fine, everything looked good so far. Cross my fingers when 9:59 rolls around I guess.

Well so much for that!:rolleyes: Just found out I have a mandatory offsite meeting this morning at, you guessed it, 10am sharp. :mad:Looks like no tag for me again this year.:(

Well so much for that!:rolleyes: Just found out I have a mandatory offsite meeting this morning at, you guessed it, 10am sharp. :mad:Looks like no tag for me again this year.:(
ouch that is no bueno :(

It really should be a lottery system similar to the turkey system.

Is it unlimited tags in the central farmland?

Is it unlimited tags in the central farmland?

No. County Specific. 7200 private for Waupaca county.

Nobody else can do it for you@ 10?
Not really, the only one that would even understand how to do it is my daughter and she is out of state until 2:00pm today when I pick her up at the airport.

pocket ranger app from the car while you "park". can't hurt that bad to be a couple minutes late could it ;)

pocket ranger app from the car while you "park". can't hurt that bad to be a couple minutes late could it ;)
Problem is I will be riding with the company President...no biggie though...

I will just deal with buck only in my normal zone in Juneau Co for the 9 day season and try to harvest a doe over in LaCrosse Co during the extended Metro Unit season on my "free tag" the week after rifle ends. Rifle season in Metro Units is open from Nov. 21st until Dec. 9th instead of closing Nov. 29th like the rest of the state. And I can still shoot bucks so the incentive to go is still strong. I wouldn't mind seeing one of the many "birdfeeder bucks" we have running around the outskirts of town either, some of them are monsters.:D I also only live 10 minutes from the Vernon Co line, so I could get a tag for the public property down there where I turkey hunt and hunt the Holiday Hunt season from Dec 24th thru Jan 1st, as Vernon Co. is in the Southern Farmland Zone.

Not in the Southern Farmland, gone in the Central Farmland Zone though.

Off to my meeting...yeeeaaa!:mad:

This is the message I'm getting :mad:

You are now in line
Thank you for choosing Wisconsin as your place to hunt and fish. We are currently experiencing a high volume of sales requests. To prevent an overload and shut down of the system, we have reserved a place in line for you in our system. When your turn arrives, you will automatically be redirected to our sales pages. Thank you for your patience.

Got mine. 1006 hrs. 742 remaining.

wischip I believe they got rid of the Holiday hunt. I remember hearing they were gonna get rid of it and I don't see it anywhere on the DNR website stating the dates for one.

upload_2015-8-17_10-14-57.png

I just went to check it out. 29 min wait? This whole system is messed up.

29 mintues :eek:

Dipper can kill deer faster than he can buy a tag. LOL

They must open the IP after your wait time clears because my buddy was waiting in his 25 minute line when I went online and bought it for him. 482 left for Juneau County Forest private as of 1026 hrs.