What's for dinner?

That looks great!

I just wish my wife would eat a steak like that. She walked away from the table when she saw my fillet the other week when we were on vacation.

More for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks great!

I just wish my wife would eat a steak like that. She walked away from the table when she saw my fillet the other week when we were on vacation.

Make mine rare every time!

While you guys are eating semi raw steak, I picked the desert. Blueberries are just starting to ripen. Got a quart or so off the tame varieties and a quick pint of what I refer to as muffin berries off my wild highbush’s. The wild ones are loaded this year.
IMG_2098.jpeg

Cooked this for my buddy’s birthday today. Didn’t get any post-cook pics as it didn’t last long. He and I and our wives split it as an appetizer kind of. Way too rich to eat the whole thing and enjoy it. Truly a special steak, but I wouldn’t need one very often. It was cool to try.
4575d962abd16c922ffa1597279eb572.jpg

Cooked this for my buddy’s birthday today. Didn’t get any post-cook pics as it didn’t last long. He and I and our wives split it as an appetizer kind of. Way too rich to eat the whole thing and enjoy it. Truly a special steak, but I wouldn’t need one very often. It was cool to try.
4575d962abd16c922ffa1597279eb572.jpg

Wagyu?

I have been taking sweet corn and getting the husk a little damp and then putting them onto my pellet grill for about 25-30 mins @ 350. Rotate often and get the husk golden to dark brown. Then butter, pink salt and street corn dip from Costco. If you have never had it (street corn dip from Costco) I HIGHLY recommend! It is awesome.

And the local butcher shop has some awesome stuff too. Recently had the best pork chop and pork burgers of my life. I cook my pork chops and pork burgers at 350 so it pairs well with the sweet corn and then I don't have to start the stove. For an epic pork burger get some brioche buns. Butter them and then sprinkle with garlic powder. Air fryer at 350 until golden brown, then mayo, lettuce, pork burger or burgers.

You can thank me later....

IMG_1027.JPEGIMG_1028.JPEGIMG_1061.JPEGIMG_1062.JPEG