What's for dinner?

Finished planting. I said get filets. Paired with grilled asparagus and air fried asparagus wrapped in bacon and brown sugar (yum) and a '16 Silver Oak cab. I'm in heaven.

20240522_201826.jpg

That's good eating right there. Congrats to the successful hunters and providers.

Hard to beat! My sister-in-law's ma made these with a little smear of cream cheese on the cracker!
Cream cheese makes these soooo much better! I'm on a diet so I skipped it. We call it Cowboy Caviar. If you guys can find a jar of jalapeno jelly buy it, you won't be disappointed!

Right now something on me is puckering looking for a fire extinguisher ... 😣🥵
Other than the small slice of fresh on top it's mostly sweet. With that said I kind of like peppers and hot sauce so I might have somewhat of a tolerance. :)

The past 3 days my village had it's 150 year celebration. Games for the kids, beer tent and bands. Not to forget fair food. I had a table setup in the vendors area all 3 days. The cheese urds were out of this world. Needless to say 3 day of curd this AM was not pleasant. Talk about being bound up. Had a good time otherwise at the doings. They had a coin toss in the sand pile for the kids. An hour after it was done a girl was out there with a metal detector. She come up with a few $$.