Trump For Prez- Hillary For Prison!

The 20% tax on mexicos imports was just hypothetically floated today, the liberals went nuts the Mexican government went nuts the peso started dropping...... then Mexico came back with, hypothetically what if 5% ?

Ha! He really might get them to pay for the wall in the long run! The Art of the Deal

I think he really enjoys having these idiots telling he can't do something, and do it so fast they don't even have time to organize the opposition. By the time they start to get their talking points organized, he is onto the next thing.

I haven't been the biggest Trump supporter out there, it was the lesser of 2 evils for me. Unfortunately there was no alternative so Trump it was!

Now that he is in office I have changed my tune. He is DOING the things politicians talk about. He insults both liberals and conservatives when necessary.

I really believe our country will be changed for the better in 4 years. If he keeps it up, I hope it's 8 years from now. He is executing a plan, not just talking. That's refreshing. Far too many politicians have the art of "say what they want to hear, do something else" mastered.

To sound like Michelle Obama, for the first time in a long time I'm proud of my country.

I really believe there is hope for us.

-John

Doesn't this forum have a politics free policy???

No, no policy against it. Though the disputes clause in the rules does apply to all threads. So far not a lot of that in this thread that I've picked up on.

Maybe we should set-up a "snowflake" forum ... where we can take shelter, hug a kitty, and wonder why our children are still in our basement at age 32?

Sorry Shredder, we have been told for so long we can't be ourselves, we are finally being that ... no one here is political, those cats are long gone, it's all about free speech ... no one here is gonna worry about a vagina knit hat ... you should be good ... :)

Has anyone tracked down Duffy or what ever his name was. I would love to know if Trump being elected caused him to drive his tractor into another tree. On second thought I will just assume he did. Times are so good!

Has anyone tracked down Duffy or what ever his name was. I would love to know if Trump being elected caused him to drive his tractor into another tree. On second thought I will just assume he did. Times are so good!

McDoofy! "Blasphemy" shame on you chummer. :D.
Not to be confused with our Dennis Duffy. No relation.

McDoofy! "Blasphemy" shame on you chummer. :D.
Not to be confused with our Denis Duffy. No relation.
Thank You Bill!!! Yes No Relation! And GO TRUMP GO!!!

Last edited:
This thread is awesome! I have been in the DJT train since last April, choo choo, rollin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just should mention i lead the michigan uprising to take it to the house, yee haw! Lol...

Thankfully no.

This thread has it all... patriotism, freedom of speech, different views and I even brought up crabapples!

Maybe we should set-up a "snowflake" forum ... where we can take shelter, hug a kitty, and wonder why our children are still in our basement at age 32?

Sorry Shredder, we have been told for so long we can't be ourselves, we are finally being that ... no one here is political, those cats are long gone, it's all about free speech ... no one here is gonna worry about a vagina knit hat ... you should be good ... :)

There already is a snowflake forum.

It's called DHF. If you join, they will even let buy a sticker.

Thanks to the mods for letting people speak their mind here

Thank You Bill!!! Yes No Relation! And GO TRUMP GO!!!
So sorry you got dragged into this. I thought everyone would know the D-bag I was talking about.

So sorry you got dragged into this. I thought everyone would know the D-bag I was talking about.
Not a problem. And he sounds like he is not liked by to many!

If the next four years keep up at the same pace as the last week it is quite possible the leftist media and their liberal allies might just implode before our eyes. If you watched any of the major news networks (PBS, CBS, ABC, NBC) or the Clinton News Network and MSNBC you would think that 99% of the country is against the "Muslim" ban. Could not be further from the truth. The majority of those polled are in favor of more strict examination of the people coming here. Of course our local channels refuse to do any objective journalism and can only do stories of how Trump is ripping families apart.

See Channel 5 (KSTP) and the poor Somalian woman separated from her 4 year old daughter. Sorry, but I would never leave my daughter no matter the circumstance in the first place and we just had a major trial in US court for all the local Somalians that have been radicalized by ISIS and traveling back and forth.

Enough of this shit already. Close the door and throw away the damn key!

Oh yeah, almost forgot.

Trump fired the Obama hold over attorney general (cause the democrats wont approve his) cause she got political and said she would not support his executive actions. Now the left is clamoring that we have a constitutional crisis. NO you dipshits elections have consequences as Obama once pointed out.

Slick Willy agrees with Trump.

Well he did

I work at a Chemical plant that is union, all the trade crafts are die hard union.
We have a TV in the break room and the maintenance guys just finished with their break, as they walked out all smiles a couple said that they are witnessing history being made. I went in and saw the news was on and that the House speakers were giving speeches supporting President Trump.
The majority of the union workers here are excited about the changes happening and are looking forward to the current presidency. God bless America!