Trump For Prez- Hillary For Prison!

All true, but personally I hope the media and Hollywood keep it up. The blatant bias during the election finally didn't go completly unnoticed. Now their just making fools of themselves and galvanizing the flyover vote.

I hadn't thought about it that way, but I agree. An actors opinion is no more valuable than the guy at the gas station in my eyes.

You are right, they keep spouting off, and more people will catch on.

Don't even get me started on Rosie O'Donnell :)

An actors opinion is no more valuable than the guy at the gas station in my eyes' :)

True but who get the press and media coverage.

I will gladly sign off on my tax dollars building the wall. If Mexico pays consider it a bonus. Since when did liberals consider 20 billion a huge amount of money. They would spend that by lunch every day if allowed. The hypocracy from the left is so amusing. The greatest bonus from the Trump win is the daily melt down from the left.

True but who get the press and media coverage.
This ^^^ is something I was trying to explain to my daughter the other day when the crap was posted about young Barron Trump. I was commenting on how it was wrong to be dragging a 10 year old through the mud just because you don't agree with his father, and her comment was that bad comments were made about the Obama girls as well. I had to explain that the difference was those comments about the Obama's were posted by "nameless internet retards from their mommy's basements" and not so much the "high profile Hollywood media personalities" with unlimited exposure from all types of media including print, TV, and cyberspace. The "who gets the media coverage" is the game changer in that example.

I will gladly sign off on my tax dollars building the wall. If Mexico pays consider it a bonus. Since when did liberals consider 20 billion a huge amount of money. They would spend that by lunch every day if allowed. The hypocracy from the left is so amusing. The greatest bonus from the Trump win is the daily melt down from the left.

I agree 100%
I also have no problem paying more taxes to help rebuild the military.
I'm all for anything that will make our country stronger and safer.

Absolutely agree any drug money or property siezed from illegal activity be used to offset the cost of protecting the border.

I would like to see the new administration somehow use the national guard and reserves during their two week annual summer camps to help patrol the southern borders. They are already being paid regardless why not get a benifit from it and help protect the country at the same time.

I would like to see the new administration somehow use the national guard and reserves during their two week annual summer camps to help patrol the southern borders. They are already being paid regardless why not get a benifit from it and help protect the country at the same time.
This seems like a good idea. The allotted manpower patrolling/watching the border is flat out insufficient. A wall will only be effective if the proper amount of troops are assigned to patrol and monitor it. They will find ways in if the opportunity presents itself.

Looks like The Don might be sending some of those boys your way!:eek:

The Mexican president just took one huge gulp! The Peso crashed again today. If this keeps up the Mexican economy will take a hit, already has. Good time to make a trip down there (we leave Saturday) Coronas and Tequila will be cheaper yet!!

Yup! There are a lot of "creative" ways to make Mexico "pay" for that wall. Signing a check would just be the easy button.

Oh I could go on and on about what I see here Chicago and most would think I'm just talking out my a$$. But let me tell you. It really is messed up. The whole system here. Sadly it is so engrossed in many of the people that live here that I can't talk about the issues or the politics without being considered racist, sexist, etc... Even as Cook County solidifies itself as the armpit of the country the voters will continue to vote Democratic. Even when a Democrat screws up and gets run out of town they elect another in his/her place.

The Mexican president just took one huge gulp! The Peso crashed again today. If this keeps up the Mexican economy will take a hit, already has. Good time to make a trip down there (we leave Saturday) Coronas and Tequila will be cheaper yet!!
I would not be going to anywhere in Mexico, even resort areas. I went in 2004 and it was great but times have changed since then.

Oh I could go on and on about what I see here Chicago and most would think I'm just talking out my a$$. But let me tell you. It really is messed up. The whole system here. Sadly it is so engrossed in many of the people that live here that I can't talk about the issues or the politics without being considered racist, sexist, etc... Even as Cook County solidifies itself as the armpit of the country the voters will continue to vote Democratic. Even when a Democrat screws up and gets run out of town they elect another in his/her place.

I would "like" that ^^^ post, but there isn't much to like about it, other than it is truth.

I would "like" that ^^^ post, but there isn't much to like about it, other than it is truth.
Seeing the way it really goes down, and then hearing how its reported on is two complete different worlds. The pussification and political correctness has to come to an end.

Wow! Too bad, nothing he said was a lie and sometimes the truth hurts.
Doesn't take much around here for them to jump on you and force you out. Sad, really sad.

Chicago definetly has some redeeming qualities after you get past the far left politics and crime rate.....they have some of the coolest crabapple trees I've ever seen in millennial park!
Late last summer while I was there I saw maybe a hundred trees that were flat out loaded with crabapples being gobbled up by hundreds of Canada geese and squirrels. They have to be stunning in blossom.

I would not be going to anywhere in Mexico, even resort areas. I went in 2004 and it was great but times have changed since then.

Too late now. There is a group of close to 50, I think we will be ok.

Funny to watch the liberals come unglued along hollywood & the press constantly stirring the pot against Trump.

Don't they get it, the more they try and insult and obstruct him, the more committed he is to get his agenda implemented?

I think he really enjoys having these idiots telling he can't do something, and do it so fast they don't even have time to organize the opposition. By the time they start to get their talking points organized, he is onto the next thing.