Trump For Prez- Hillary For Prison!

Slick Willy agrees with Trump.

Well he did

I don't think CNN would even consider re broadcasting that piece. It should however be sent to every major network out there. Somebody might play it.

Ha... very doubtful.
Sad really.

Man, wouldn't that be something. Ginsberg is 83, right?

Man, wouldn't that be something. Ginsberg is 83, right?

Yeah trump will prolly get 1 more. Neil Gorsuch is 49.

He's already the Best POtUS we could have hoped for!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There already is a snowflake forum.

It's called DHF. If you join, they will even let buy a sticker.

Thanks to the mods for letting people speak their mind here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They have to many stickers now ! What will they do ?

He will get 2. Kennedy, a conservative, appt by jfk will retire. A big thx to num nuts H Ried for rolling out the nuke option. The dems are screwed well beyond my lifespan. :)

Kennedy (80) was appointed by Reagan, not JFK. Maybe Ruth Bader Ginsburg (83) will try to ride out the next 4 years and hope that Trump loses. At least 3 and then the Democrats could obstruct like the Republicans just did to Obama's nominee Garland. There is a lot on the line with the heartbeat of Ginsburg.

If something happened to Breyer (78) and Ginsburg they could conceivably flip the court from (4.5 to 4) to (5.5 to 3) assuming Trump replaces Kennedy as well. John Roberts only counts for half a vote.

And if Trump does a good job in the next two years the 2018 midterms have 25 democrat senators up for reelection against 8 republicans. I see a clear path to 60 republican senators. He could run the table on his entire agenda then.

"and then the Democrats could obstruct like the Republicans just did to Obama's nominee Garland." its been 134 years since a sotus was approved in the last year of a potus term. Nuke option will be used if needed, thx Harry! 10 dem senators are up in trump states for 18'. I can hear the beans shriveling now. Ivanka or Don jr 2024?

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the nuke option?

10 dem senators are up in trump states for 18'.

To this point ... not a great time to be setting yourself up as the polar opposite, huh? They insist though.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the nuke option?

Traditionally judges need to be confirmed by 60 senators to break a filibuster. If the democrats have 41+ senators that really oppose Gorsuch they could kill his nomination with a filibuster and there is nothing republicans could do under traditional senate rules. A few years ago the democrats and Harry Reid changed senate rules to a simple majority of 51 senators to get a whole bunch of Obama's dirty work done (such as federal judges). It was/is seen as a hostile move.

The Gorsuch nomination will not need the "nuke" option. He will be confirmed with 60+ votes. The democrats will huff and puff to pander to their bases, but in the end they will cave.

Traditionally judges need to be confirmed by 60 senators to break a filibuster. If the democrats have 41+ senators that really oppose Gorsuch they could kill his nomination with a filibuster and there is nothing republicans could do under traditional senate rules. A few years ago the democrats and Harry Reid changed senate rules to a simple majority of 51 senators to get a whole bunch of Obama's dirty work done (such as federal judges). It was/is seen as a hostile move.

The Gorsuch nomination will not need the "nuke" option. He will be confirmed with 60+ votes. The democrats will huff and puff to pander to their bases, but in the end they will cave.

I remeber being astonished when Harry Reid changed the rules. Not because he actually did it. That wasn't surprising. But the fact that he changed historical senate rules that could be used against his own party someday without a care. Guess Harry figured it wouldn't happen in his lifetime. Boy was he mistaken.

I sure don't remember the Republicans being so petty, juvinile and militant on every single thing Obama did when he went into office in 2009?
I'm sure there were definetly some Republican politicians that were idiots but what is happening now is just ridiculous. And all the protests and marches over every single thing now too? That didn't happen in 2009.
What the heck happened to the Democrat party, it has turned into the party of intolerance and hate any more.....so much for bipartisanship. Nice legacy for President Obama to leave.