Trump Assassination attempt #1

SS is throwing the local PD under the bus. At the end of the day SS is who is ultimately responsible for the security. I also heard someone whine about the SS being underfunded. There is absolutely no excuse for this happening at all. I don't care if it was Trump, Kennedy or Biden, this should never happen. SS needs an overhaul and no fricken DEI hires.
DEI =DIE

bill

Wonder how long before they try again? How many attempts will it take before they finally get him? I think we will find out the way it looks. Crazies on the left are already accusing Trump of faking the whole thing to gain points in the polls. That's some sick shit there.

Wife just sent this to me.

Attachments

• IMG_2834.jpg
    IMG_2834.jpg
    325.2 KB · Views: 53
JD VANCE. WHO?

There you have it. That's the entire left in a nutshell. Prove me wrong. Show me one of those bastards that speaks against the rest of the CULT.

Yeah it was the first I saw anything about the vp choice too.

JD VANCE. WHO?
Excellent pick ! He is young, energetic, highly intelligent. Yale graduate …A military vet, and a kick ass debater.

Author of a best selling book, Ohio Senator. One of the best resumes you’ll ever see for a 39 year old!

Last edited:
I know I'm going to get push back for even asking this question, especially after this weekend's events. Best thing Trump did for this country was keep the SC conservative, IMO.
I don't care for the guy. But I like his policies. Also believe if there is anyone prepared to break the unelected political bureaucracy it's him.

Or it could just have been a lone kid with mental issues that walked around a poorly guarded rally and quickly found an opening. I'd say if there was a grand conspiracy to take someone out, this kid isn't the person you would select.
Oh your wrong. This is exactly the kind of person they would choose. Loner, nerdy, no friends, easy to manipulate and convince someone needs to die for the good of everyone. It's exactly what they did with Lee Harvey.

I don't care for the guy. But I like his policies. Also believe if there is anyone prepared to break the unelected political bureaucracy it's him.
Exactly the difference between conservatives and libs. We can look past a mans faults and appreciate the good. Libs just worship evil.

I can field this one. Many of the players in these horrific events have been used in other events. For example….

The police chief in Vegas during the Route 91 massacre was also the police chief in Lahaina when the town was melted.

CNN’s Lena Wen was on the job at the Boston marathon bombing as an ER doc and then became the concentration camp champion during Covid for jab hesitants.

The guy Paul Pelosi was hammering was also a camera man for the J6 hoax.

Fauci’s bag man for Covid at ecohealth alliance was also appointed the special investigator to root out the origins of Covid.

Blackrock is a major tip of the spear for the WEF. They use your (and everyone else’s) mutual fund dollars to force the great reset. This is why companies spend billions trying to push the trans mutilation and pedo agenda thru public companies and in schools. If they don’t blackrock will spank them and give them a bad ESG score and attack their boards with activists. They hold controlling stakes in everything on earth. Their role is to use the wealth of the world to control it, much like FB controls thought, Google information, microsoft commerce, Apple communication, Nvidia the machines, etc.

That’s why it’s interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. That's the answer I was looking for.....instead of "well, the shooter drinks Mtn. Dew and so do 4 of the 5 sec. service officers....so, there ya go...inside job."

I don't buy it personally. But I respect those that do.

Thanks for chiming in.