Trump Assassination attempt #1

Where is Joe Biden???????

It has been almost 1 week since he was last seen alive. There has been NOTHING from the Biden inner circle. Nobody close to him has been seen either. Kamala Harris is gonna be the next president, and it just might happen before the end of this month.

Where is Joe Biden???????

It has been almost 1 week since he was last seen alive. There has been NOTHING from the Biden inner circle. Nobody close to him has been seen either. Kamala Harris is gonna be the next president, and it just might happen before the end of this month.

Weekend at Bernie's time.

He might as well be dead. It's gonna get interesting. Dems probably want Kamala in so trump.rlhas to run against an incumbent and the repubs want Kamala in so they can show how incompetent she is.
This is banana Republic stuff. Embarrassing

Good riddance!
Probably don't want to know what kind of severance package they get when they lose their job because they were incompetent. DEI probably gets some extra money for the PTSD they will have to live with now.

I think they want him to die in office for the sympathy vote.

Did this boil down to a rules of engagement f up? It seems the more and more info that comes out is that they had this guy pegged and couldn't do anything about it until it was too late.

Still doesn't excuse him getting off multiple rounds before being shot. I just don't know what to think about it. I'm still leaning towards SS malpractice at this point.

In the testimony yesterday, the head of the state police said there was a team from Butler ESU in the window overlooking the roof, but they left that position when Crooks had been lost. They were going to help look for him. Meanwhile, Crooks got to the roof.

Don't know if this is posted here already on not.

Seems USSS failed in a lot of ways, not least of all no way for the different entities to directly communicate. Which is a story as old as time.