Trump Assassination attempt #1

So they lied when they clearly said there hadn’t been any request made because the Trump team probably threatened to release documentation showing they had ask. If they can lie about that what else can they lie about….

Yeah, good points. Nobody can say what his intent was or who the follow up shots were intended for. I still say he was a screwed up kid who probably was good at nothing in his life, and botched his one chance at enduring infamy.
If this person's info is accurate, then I'd say they were all aimed at Trump but got less accurate overall as rate of fire increased.

Lots of questions remain. Can he / will he pardon his son? Will he finish his term? Will the party choose Kameltoe? Is Kameltoe black? Do blacks support Kameltoe? .....pass the popcorn.

Yes he’s finishing. And guarantee they choose her since Biden endorsed her. He didn’t do that without knowing something

Yes he’s finishing. And guarantee they choose her since Biden endorsed her. He didn’t do that without knowing something
I suppose Kameltoe could pardon Brandon and son.....and she is likely to do it to get his endorsement. Interesting.

Honestly, I wish I could tune this all out for the next 4 months and check in from a deer stand next November to see what happened.
I have no control over it anyway, I'd rather focus on something else.

Someone a few pages back predicted he was out this weekend...who was it?

That's the point. Unless the kid was a decoy shooter, and there was a 2nd shooter a distance behind him, he made a pretty impressive shot given the circumstances.

I am also confused why the SS agents in the metal pole building he was climbing up on, did not hear any noise?
They had just set up the ladder and where winded

I think scenario 3 is MUCH less likely than scenario 2.

But, I think you missed an option.
Let’s call it scenario 1.1

All the things you said during your description of scenario 1 are true, but add the possibility that Trump was INTENTIONALLY given less resources, and some of the worst performing agents, because the current administration hates him so much they couldn’t bring themselves to properly protect him.
Not that they intentionally “wanted” him to get shot, but that they were blinded by their hatred enough to create the scenario to allow it to happen.

“Intentional incompetence”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can not disagree. Great point Ikeman.

I also agree with scenario 3 being much less likely than 2. 100% But there are 10's of millions of libs who feel just as firmly about #3, as those who do about 2. Depends on what side of the aisle you're looking at it from.

If this person's info is accurate, then I'd say they were all aimed at Trump but got less accurate overall as rate of fire increased.

Interesting. Three quick first shots....then a pause....then 4 more rapid fire "spray and pray" shots. Crazy seeing that hydraulic leak on the lull and the boom starting to relax. Chaotic scene.

Thanks for sharing.

Honestly, I wish I could tune this all out for the next 4 months and check in from a deer stand next November to see what happened.
I have no control over it anyway, I'd rather focus on something else.
The velocity and content of the news that has happened over the past week has been a whirlwind. I suspect there will be more in the weeks to come. Better buckle up......and keep your head down.

EDIT: Strange thing to me is that both "sides" think that America is in a do or die situation. Kinda like a cage match.

Someone a few pages back predicted he was out this weekend...who was it?
Thursday morning. I saw a report from a couple sites…. They stuck to the story and said Biden will be out by weekend. I honestly can’t remember which websites posted that. It’s been a whirlwind of rumors and predictions!

I'd put 10 to 1 odds that Biden doesn't have covid. He was just trying to get some time away from people and his campaign. Another lie.....it's habit forming.

Lets go Brandon.

I'd put 10 to 1 odds that Biden doesn't have covid. He was just trying to get some time away from people and his campaign. Another lie.....it's habit forming.

Lets go Brandon.
He said only a medical issue or an act of God would get him to drop out.
How "lucky" he was to get Covid. :(

Lets go Brandon.

He's dead. Lotta secrets gotta go to the grave with this trashball kid sniffing pervert. The sooner he gets into the grave the better things will be for the ruling class. Kamala WILL BE the next president. Nobody has seen Joe Pedo since Wednesday.