Trump Assassination attempt #1

I think Joe getting out was planned months ago, there was never any legit reason for a debate that early and Trump fell for another head fake.

Dems are very sneaky, politics are never what they seem, always something else shady going on. They have controlled the media, the narrative and the vote.
Way too much graft money and power at stake for them to really be floundering around like they want America to believe.

Kamala is a flat tire, Gavin could hardly get reelected in his own state…they have a plan.

To stir up their base and the minority vote I still say Thursday it will be Big Mike or similar. They need a strong candidate to make the cheating look more realistic, easier to sell that to the general public.

WHERE IS BIDEN???????????????????? Is he alive????????????? Pretty scummy of Obama to take him out the way he did. Too bad poor old Joe never had a fastball and never saw the coup coming. If he is still alive they are gonna remove him (25th amendment). The democrats need him GONE.

Manchin

Schumer , pelosi.lol

A good update to his last video.

Ole' kameltoe is the 1st black woman to run for president ... the Dems should all have hi hard woodies for this one. Who is going to challenge that? Plus she will be a better meat sock puppet for Obama to manipulate than Biden was.

She looks great now, just got to her to start talking ... bring some dressing for those word salads.

Ole' kameltoe is the 1st black woman to run for president ... the Dems should all have hi hard woodies for this one. Who is going to challenge that? Plus she will be a better meat sock puppet for Obama to manipulate than Biden was.

She looks great now, just got to her to start talking ... bring some dressing for those word salads.
Democrats love to play fast and loose with ethnicity when it suits them. Obama was just as much white as he was black yet he’s the 1st “black” president.
Harris is half Indian half Jamaican yet she’s the first black woman to run for president.
My family is Dutch and German, but you can refer to me as a Viking cause it’s kinda close.

There is scuttlebutt out there saying they may need to forcefully kick him out using the 25th amendment to be able to legally replace him on the ballots in some states due to deadlines being passed.

That’s just chatter. Not sure how true it is or if the laws even matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They'll just take him back to the basement and feed him his ice cream.

I think they're just doing it so sloppy joe has the time to cure cancer like he promised.

I think Joe getting out was planned months ago, there was never any legit reason for a debate that early and Trump fell for another head fake.

Dems are very sneaky, politics are never what they seem, always something else shady going on. They have controlled the media, the narrative and the vote.
Way too much graft money and power at stake for them to really be floundering around like they want America to believe.

Kamala is a flat tire, Gavin could hardly get reelected in his own state…they have a plan.

To stir up their base and the minority vote I still say Thursday it will be Big Mike or similar. They need a strong candidate to make the cheating look more realistic, easier to sell that to the general public.

The only slight disagreement with your post is that I think all debated should take place before any voting is allowed.

Libs never admit the lies or admit they're wrong .
To bad no one in government has stones enough to tell the Dems that have to re primary to find the next candidate..that would be fun to watch

He's fine, he's fine, he's fine, he's fine, he's not fine. He must go.

"Okay, but are you lying now, or were you lying then?"

LET THIS SINK IN:

This will be the first election in the United States since 1976 to not have a Bush, Biden, or Clinton on the ticket.

1980 – Bush
1984 – Bush
1988 – Bush
1992 – Bush & Clinton
1996 – Clinton
2000 – Bush
2004 – Bush
2008 – Biden
2012 – Biden
2016 – Clinton
2020 – Biden
2024 – Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, Hillary is still waiting! (and Biden WAS in)