Trump Assassination attempt #1

I'm having a hard time believing that some pimp faced gomer, that likely never touched a vagina, suddenly turned into MacGyver and James Bond right before our eyes. He got EVERYTHING to go right so he could get in position to take his shots..... Off shore bank accounts?? šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤” . Infinite clown. Kid likely doesn't have enough money to buy his pimple cream, but yeah he's got Swiss bank accounts. His off shore accounts were probably some PokĆ©mon trading cards he got off a 12 year old kid in Korea.

This kid single handedly pulled of one of best assassination attempts since John Hinckley, only this one was much more impressive.... In the real world this doesnt happen without significant help or coercion.

I didnā€™t just make it up

I'm having a hard time believing that some pimp faced gomer, that likely never touched a vagina, suddenly turned into MacGyver and James Bond right before our eyes. He got EVERYTHING to go right so he could get in position to take his shots..... Off shore bank accounts?? šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤” . Infinite clown. Kid likely doesn't have enough money to buy his pimple cream, but yeah he's got Swiss bank accounts. His off shore accounts were probably some PokĆ©mon trading cards he got off a 12 year old kid in Korea.

This kid single handedly pulled of one of best assassination attempts since John Hinckley, only this one was much more impressive.... In the real world this doesnt happen without significant help or coercion.
If this kid was Jason Bourne, Trump is dead. He was given every opportunity to kill Trump, worst security in US history including events such as street dances, games, concerts, rallies etc..

A colossal disaster! Iā€™m still flooredā€¦ Iā€™m waiting to hear what the head of the Secret Service says. Hopefully sheā€™s fired by next week!

If this kid was Jason Bourne, Trump is dead. He was given every opportunity to kill Trump, worst security in US history including events such as street dances, games, concerts, rallies etc..

A colossal disaster! Iā€™m still flooredā€¦ Iā€™m waiting to hear what the head of the Secret Service says. Hopefully sheā€™s fired by next week!
I have no idea how you could prove yourself to be so undeniably inept at your job and not lose it. What if the next assassin is a pro?

That's the point. Unless the kid was a decoy shooter, and there was a 2nd shooter a distance behind him, he made a pretty impressive shot given the circumstances.

I am also confused why the SS agents in the metal pole building he was climbing up on, did not hear any noise?

Everyone saying the kid was a bad shotā€¦remember if Trump doesnā€™t happen to move his head a inch his brains are on the podium

Yeah, I was just saying that he was bad enough of a shot not to make his his high school's team. But your point is valid. However...he did miss completely the next 7 or 8 shots, at a guy laying motionless on the ground. Didn't even manage to hit one of the SS dudes at 140 yards or whatever it was. That's pretty bad.

That's what I'm saying, either they helped him , they nudged him to do it or they allowed it to happen, anyway it happened it had to be from the inside

Yeah, I hear you. But just because it looks really bad, I don't automatically then assume it must be an inside job. I tend to believe there was a systematic failure at every possible level, a handful of inept agents, combined with rules of engagement that prevented operators to take action until it was too late (you see that in the military a lot)...and now add one nutty, socially broken misfit with some stupidly good luck up until the counter-sniper sent one through his skull.

But I am happy to be wrong. Time will tell.

Yeah, I hear you. But just because it looks really bad, I don't automatically then assume it must be an inside job. I tend to believe there was a systematic failure at every possible level, a handful of inept agents, combined with rules of engagement that prevented operators to take action until it was too late (you see that in the military a lot)...and now add one nutty, socially broken misfit with some stupidly good luck up until the counter-sniper sent one through his skull.

But I am happy to be wrong. Time will tell.
Yeah.....I'd like to agree with you here. The thing is......we have all been lied to for too long of a time to simply dismiss it without getting all the facts. I watch folks like Chris Wallace on CNN, or Leslie Stahl on 60 minutes or Joe Biden (and countless others)......and they have all lied to us on National TV in spite of lots of facts that just did not add up. It's taken a long time for the truth to come forward......and none of us like it....even a little bit.

That last election.....where 51 members of our intellegence agency said the Biden Laptop looked like a Russian Plan.........really makes these agencies need to "prove it" now. "They" have really screwed the pooch too many times.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave....when we practice to deceive".

Just going to toss this out there.

Are there any pictures of a hole or cut in Trumps ear from the shot? After all, Hulk Hogan was at the RNC...

Just going to toss this out there.

Are there any pictures of a hole or cut in Trumps ear from the shot? After all, Hulk Hogan was at the RNC...
Yes
On another website Iā€™ve seen a vid posted real time and slo mo showing the bullet going through his ear.

In a job where you canā€™t let your guard down ever, it seems like that was the atmosphere. This just doesnā€™t happen all at once on a particular day. I assume a culture of lacks had set in in some way. This in my opinion was allowed to get to that point all the way from the top. But, the woman in charge says she likes her job and doesnā€™t plan to go anywhere.

Yeah, I was just saying that he was bad enough of a shot not to make his his high school's team. But your point is valid. However...he did miss completely the next 7 or 8 shots, at a guy laying motionless on the ground. Didn't even manage to hit one of the SS dudes at 140 yards or whatever it was. That's pretty bad.
Are we sure he was trying to hit Trump with the follow up shots? From his vantage point, he may very well have thought his first shot got the job done. The follow up shots may have been meant for the crowd?

Also, he was in an intense situation. He's attempting to assassinate someone in front of thousands of people. The crowd had noticed him and is yelling, a cop just pulled his head up and looked at him. That's a lot of pressure, not many could hold it together and make a shot under those circumstances.

Yes
On another website Iā€™ve seen a vid posted real time and slo mo showing the bullet going through his ear.
I posted that as a joke, but would like to see that if you have access to it.

Yeah.....I'd like to agree with you here. The thing is......we have all been lied to for too long of a time to simply dismiss it without getting all the facts. I watch folks like Chris Wallace on CNN, or Leslie Stahl on 60 minutes or Joe Biden (and countless others)......and they have all lied to us on National TV in spite of lots of facts that just did not add up. It's taken a long time for the truth to come forward......and none of us like it....even a little bit.

That last election.....where 51 members of our intellegence agency said the Biden Laptop looked like a Russian Plan.........really makes these agencies need to "prove it" now. "They" have really screwed the pooch too many times.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave....when we practice to deceive".

Yeah, no problem. As I said, I am happy to be wrong. Dismissing the theory that this was an inside job before we get the facts (of which there are currently none) is like saying I am going to dismiss the theory that chem. trails exist before we get facts. I prefer to assume they are both fabrications until we get the facts, rather than assume they are true in the absence of facts.

That's just where my brain goes, that's all. I am not a tinfoil hat wearing, chem. trail, flat Earther. As I said...the facts that are know sure look terrible. It's hard to imagine the extent to which the sec. service screwed up. There are several explanations...1) the SS is such a broken organization, hamstrung by new woke hiring policies and woke rules of engagement, its ranks filled with DEI hires, and a leader trying to invoke new policies much like Bud Light's Dylan Mulvaney BS...combined with terrible inter-agency coms and abysmally poor decision making on the day of the shooting...which all led calamitously to what we all witnessed last weekened....or 2) it was in inside job...or 3) or Trump planned it as a stunt to capture the most stunning photo-op in all of political history, firing up his supporters and propelling him into the White House.

I think in our lives we've all witnessed or had direct experience with option1. I can imagine a scenario within the SS that led to this disaster last weekend. I have a harder time imagining scenario 2. Scenario 3 is what the libs have come up with and IMO is just as hard to swallow as #2.

I'll fully admit that I can be naive about things sometimes. I prefer to try to give people the benefit of the doubt and try to be optimistic about things rather than let my brain go down the dark swirling vortex of chem. trails and flat Earth and no moon landing, etc.

Are we sure he was trying to hit Trump with the follow up shots? From his vantage point, he may very well have thought his first shot got the job done. The follow up shots may have been meant for the crowd?

Also, he was in an intense situation. He's attempting to assassinate someone in front of thousands of people. The crowd had noticed him and is yelling, a cop just pulled his head up and looked at him. That's a lot of pressure, not many could hold it together and make a shot under those circumstances.

Yeah, good points. Nobody can say what his intent was or who the follow up shots were intended for. I still say he was a screwed up kid who probably was good at nothing in his life, and botched his one chance at enduring infamy.

Those are not conservatives. They are less liberal, liberals.
France conservatives just got their momentum pulled out from under them.
Right, European political descriptions don't line up very well with our descriptions.

Yeah, no problem. As I said, I am happy to be wrong. Dismissing the theory that this was an inside job before we get the facts (of which there are currently none) is like saying I am going to dismiss the theory that chem. trails exist before we get facts. I prefer to assume they are both fabrications until we get the facts, rather than assume they are true in the absence of facts.

That's just where my brain goes, that's all. I am not a tinfoil hat wearing, chem. trail, flat Earther. As I said...the facts that are know sure look terrible. It's hard to imagine the extent to which the sec. service screwed up. There are several explanations...1) the SS is such a broken organization, hamstrung by new woke hiring policies and woke rules of engagement, its ranks filled with DEI hires, and a leader trying to invoke new policies much like Bud Light's Dylan Mulvaney BS...combined with terrible inter-agency coms and abysmally poor decision making on the day of the shooting...which all led calamitously to what we all witnessed last weekened....or 2) it was in inside job...or 3) or Trump planned it as a stunt to capture the most stunning photo-op in all of political history, firing up his supporters and propelling him into the White House.

I think in our lives we've all witnessed or had direct experience with option1. I can imagine a scenario within the SS that led to this disaster last weekend. I have a harder time imagining scenario 2. Scenario 3 is what the libs have come up with and IMO is just as hard to swallow as #2.

I'll fully admit that I can be naive about things sometimes. I prefer to try to give people the benefit of the doubt and try to be optimistic about things rather than let my brain go down the dark swirling vortex of chem. trails and flat Earth and no moon landing, etc.

I think scenario 3 is MUCH less likely than scenario 2.

But, I think you missed an option.
Letā€™s call it scenario 1.1

All the things you said during your description of scenario 1 are true, but add the possibility that Trump was INTENTIONALLY given less resources, and some of the worst performing agents, because the current administration hates him so much they couldnā€™t bring themselves to properly protect him.
Not that they intentionally ā€œwantedā€ him to get shot, but that they were blinded by their hatred enough to create the scenario to allow it to happen.

ā€œIntentional incompetenceā€

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots to unpack.here