Trump Assassination attempt #1

Raid Trumps home in the middle of the night to follow up on what they absolutely knew were bogus charges while joe biden is actually guilty of the crimes Trumps is being accused of. Twilight zone has become reality in our government and media. People are being force fed a bunch of bullshit everywhere they go to get information and can't find anything truthful. Bill Gates advises medical experts when the man has no medical degree,but he definitely has an agenda against human beings in general and should be locked up for crimes against humanity. The list goes on and on.

Dems will say conspiracy theory to everything they want to discredit while accusing their opponents of committing crimes that they themselves are committing. THE GUILTY ACCUSE.
Absolutely. I keep telling my wife, what ever the dems accuse the right of, is exactly what they are doing.

Now dems in the spotlight are using their time to say they hope the next shooter doesn't miss when they shoot at Trump. This can't be allowed to continue.

......and now the "documents case" against Trump is suddenly dismissed! Huge day for Donald. MAGA!
I’m pretty sure after their assignation attempt failed they knew trying to beat that dead horse would likely lead to the normally reserved conservatives not being so reserved any longer and that terrifies them more than anything else.

Or it could just have been a lone kid with mental issues that walked around a poorly guarded rally and quickly found an opening. I'd say if there was a grand conspiracy to take someone out, this kid isn't the person you would select.

Or it could just have been a lone kid with mental issues that walked around a poorly guarded rally and quickly found an opening. I'd say if there was a grand conspiracy to take someone out, this kid isn't the person you would select.
I hear ya, and that’s where my head was. But to the contrary maybe this is just the kid. A 20 year old, bullied, loner would be extremely easy to manipulate. Kid was a member of a gun club so had knowledge of weapons. May not be the worst pick. I mean you aren’t going to be able to get Jason Bourne to do it every time.

To a logical mind that makes sense but you have to consider the level of desperation with the left currently and for the last 7 1/2 years. They've done everything you can think of including trying to crash any businesses associated with Trump or the right. We've never seen such desperation combined with extraordinary incompetence in our lives. This is a whole new level. Finding some unhinged idiot that they can easily dismiss might be the perfect patsy they want. Just saying. I wouldn't put anything past the crooked unhinged left. jmo

I hear ya, and that’s where my head was. But to the contrary maybe this is just the kid. A 20 year old, bullied, loner would be extremely easy to manipulate. Kid was a member of a gun club so had knowledge of weapons. May not be the worst pick. I mean you aren’t going to be able to get Jason Bourne to do it every time.
Only in the movies.

Our corrupt government is pushing this country towards a civil war. They've been doing it for a while already. They haven't been making any good decisions for the citizens for a very long time. Things that are being allowed or flat out ignored could be stopped fairly easily if they wanted to. Shop lifters don't face charges as long as they don't steal goods over a certain amount. Does that make sense to anyone with a functioning brain? It shouldn't.

The reasons they give for dismissing trumps case could have been and should have been applied from the very beginning. Obvious corruption. Bought and paid for kangaroo courts. Wonder when the people finally stand up to it?

Our corrupt government is pushing this country towards a civil war. They've been doing it for a while already. They haven't been making any good decisions for the citizens for a very long time. Things that are being allowed or flat out ignored could be stopped fairly easily if they wanted to. Shop lifters don't face charges as long as they don't steal goods over a certain amount. Does that make sense to anyone with a functioning brain? It shouldn't.

They are trying to pick a fight with conservatives. If we respond, this supports their agenda of saying we are a threat to America and are violent. Riots, corrupt DA's, neutering the police, attacking traditional energy (no gas stoves, furnaces, etc.), green agenda, Covid/masks/shutdowns, opening the border, etc. all designed to push our boiling point.

I am sure they are pretty frustrated that no one has taken the bait, that is why they keep ramping up the incendiary language & actions.

They are trying to pick a fight with conservatives. If we respond, this supports their agenda of saying we are a threat to America and are violent. Riots, corrupt DA's, neutering the police, attacking traditional energy (no gas stoves, furnaces, etc.), green agenda, Covid/masks/shutdowns, opening the border, etc. all designed to push our boiling point.

I am sure they are pretty frustrated that no one has taken the bait, that is why they keep ramping up the incendiary language & actions.
That's what the right keeps saying to take the high road. How's that working out? I'll leave it at that. I for one have had more than enough. I'll just keep my head down and keep plugging away so the government can get the maximum taxes out of MY hard earned money. Sounds like that's our only option. Keep getting kicked. Would be nice if my vote actually counted. It's only one but it would sure be nice to have a say in what goes on in my life and my children's and grandchildren's future. Dare to dream.

Absolutely. I keep telling my wife, what ever the dems accuse the right of, is exactly what they are doing.

I have been saying the exact same thing for the last ten years!
It’s obvious what the left is doing just by listening to what they accuse others of.

I think as far as politicians the left and right are both 99% corrupt as hell all on the take, the Dems are just more obvious with it.
That’s why the DC machine is so afraid of Trump, he doesn’t need their dirty money and they can’t control him. He has exposed sooo much corruption in DC with kick backs, the MSM, false agendas, two tier justice system, corruption at every turn.

I’m with jsasker007 on the Blackrock connection, when you do a deep dive search into who controls almost everything and is pulling the strings they just keep coming up.

What happened is obviously inexcusable on many levels and I hope the people behind the security lapse are found out and tried publicly for their failings...

But...some of the posts on this thread have me begging to ask the question- do people (forum members) really believe Trump is a saint and has never done anything wrong? I have a hard time coming to terms with the way reasonable/good people absolutely idolize this man.

I know I'm going to get push back for even asking this question, especially after this weekend's events. Best thing Trump did for this country was keep the SC conservative, IMO.

The OP of this thread was very wise to put #1 at the end of his title, imo. There are probably thousands of young people out there right now that have been so broken by the dem messaging we’ll be dealing with this crap forever.

What happens when you teach an entire generation that their opinions are all that matter, disagreement is violence, actual violence isn’t, and oh by the way the world will end in 12 years because of the weather?

That’s my fear. At some point the deep state will just throw on a maga hat and do some thing horrible, and blame it on all Americans.

Operation Northwoods has been a thing for 60 years. This is why I don’t believe in wars. They never start for believable reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been saying the exact same thing for the last ten years!
It’s obvious what the left is doing just by listening to what they accuse others of.

I think as far as politicians the left and right are both 99% corrupt as hell all on the take, the Dems are just more obvious with it.
That’s why the DC machine is so afraid of Trump, he doesn’t need their dirty money and they can’t control him. He has exposed sooo much corruption in DC with kick backs, the MSM, false agendas, two tier justice system, corruption at every turn.

I’m with jsasker007 on the Blackrock connection, when you do a deep dive search into who controls almost everything and is pulling the strings they just keep coming up.
Can't take credit for that one. I think it was SD who brought up the blackrock part. I agree with it. Corruption at it's finest.

What happened is obviously inexcusable on many levels and I hope the people behind the security lapse are found out and tried publicly for their failings...

But...some of the posts on this thread have me begging to ask the question- do people (forum members) really believe Trump is a saint and has never done anything wrong? I have a hard time coming to terms with the way reasonable/good people absolutely idolize this man.

I know I'm going to get push back for even asking this question, especially after this weekend's events. Best thing Trump did for this country was keep the SC conservative, IMO.
Who said anything about saint or perfection? If the man was guilty of any crimes they obviously would have nailed him for it. They've been trying to make shit up because they don't have anything outright. That's where I have a problem, with their forcing people to think things that aren't true and the media doubling down on it. Brainwashing 101. Controlling information and spreading misinformation. Censorship.

The OP of this thread was very wise to put #1 at the end of his title, imo. There are probably thousands of young people out there right now that have been so broken by the dem messaging we’ll be dealing with this crap forever.

What happens when you teach an entire generation that their opinions are all that matter, disagreement is violence, actual violence isn’t, and oh by the way the world will end in 12 years because of the weather?
100% this right here. Dems have been brainwashing the young people forever. Convince them all to go to college and keep the money flowing while creating worthless and misled along the way. Then biden forgives their debt so someone else can pay their bills. They will all vote for the retard in charge.