Trump Assassination attempt #1

Exactly the difference between conservatives and libs. We can look past a mans faults and appreciate the good. Libs just worship evil.
The one thing that continues to be "touted" against Trump by some liberal "ex-friends" was that Trump said something to the effect about women: " Just grab them by the pussy and ......." That statement which was "locker room talk" really put off many women....and thus their husbands. This was a real focal point in the news before the elections. Many liberals bring that single statement to the fore in almost every disagreement I've had with them. They know the Republican politics are fine....but cannot get past that comment.....and thus are 'Never Trumpers"

I remind them that this was not a public statement.....but rather a hot-mike private talk with a reporter. But...they cannot get past this one thing. I would think most any of us humans have said things like this to other guys in private......but we dont have film crews following us about on a daily basis just waiting for some statement we wish we would have never made.

Trump has dismissed this as "locker room talk"......but many folks I know will not look past this....and have vowed to never support or vote for Trump. I really think some cannot face their spouse with another view on this topic.....and therefore their stance.

Just saying. (anyone else heard this argument by other libs?)

The one thing that continues to be "touted" against Trump by some ex-liberal "friends" was that Trump said something to the effect about women: " Just grab them by the pussy and ......." That statement which was "locker room talk" really put off many women....and thus their husbands. This was a real focal point in the news before the elections. Many liberals bring that single statement to the fore in almost every disagreement I've had with them. They know the Republican politics are fine....but cannot get past that comment.....and thus are 'Never Trumpers"

I remind them that this was not a public statement.....but rather a hot-mike private talk with a reporter. But...they cannot get past this one thing. I would think most any of us humans have said things like this to other guys in private......but we dont have film crews following us about on a daily basis just waiting for some statement we wish we would have never made.

Trump has dismissed this as "locker room talk"......but many folks I know will not look past this....and have vowed to never support or vote for Trump. I really think some cannot face their spouse with another view on this topic.....and therefore their stance.

Just saying. (anyone else heard this argument by other libs?)
Thank you for that post. Everyone has a past. Not many of us are saints. Every one of us falls short. Trump probably is a saint compared to Brandon, Bill and the big O.

Trump talked about it. Biden did grab Tara Reade by the p----.

….but believe all women, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good breakdown of events

Oh you’re wrong. This is exactly the kind of person they would choose. Loner, nerdy, no friends, easy to manipulate and convince someone needs to die for the good of everyone. It's exactly what they did with Lee Harvey.
Loner, nerdy, yeah maybe, but they’d have given him something besides iron sights if it were planned.

Remember with an AR it's close range defense not saying it can't be equipped with a scope. What about the father I here giving this weapon to the perp. I have not heard anything about that angle.

Thank you for that post. Everyone has a past. Not many of us are saints. Every one of us falls short. Trump probably is a saint compared to Brandon, Bill and the big O.
For sure everyone has some skeletons. Whether Trump is a saint or not compared to those guys wasn't the point of my post. We (as a country) have had politicians before who were much more admirable from the right, but for some reason there is a cult like worship of Trump. I just don't get it.

For sure everyone has some skeletons. Whether Trump is a saint or not compared to those guys wasn't the point of my post. We (as a country) have had politicians before who were much more admirable from the right, but for some reason there is a cult like worship of Trump. I just don't get it.
Admittedly I don’t either, guys like vivik are soooo much more impressive to listen to. Hell even jd Vance is. But…his emergence from taking a shot to the head as a 78 year old man with that much energy and courage and passion was badass!

The fact that you don't get it is telling...
I don't mean that in a bad way necessarily.
Trump to us that see him for what he is, is exactly the man that was originally thought of as "presidential". Not tied to any one or thing, not beholden to anyone. He's not part of the swamp,that's what scares the shit out of all of em. Libs and Republicans alike.
I voted for trump the first time with a sick feeling in my stomach. But I figured the unknown is better than the known evil with crooked Hillary.
I was right, he although a greatly flawed person was and will be a great president. He lead with dignity, grace and strength. Exactly what the rest of the world respects.
He did that while not being accountable to any lobbies or special interests and that scares the career politicians.
Hope that makes sense?

Admittedly I don’t either, guys like vivik are soooo much more impressive to listen to. Hell even jd Vance is. But…his emergence from taking a shot to the head as a 78 year old man with that much energy and courage and passion was badass!
Pretty damn impressive, especially given some of the other clips we've seen from him. Either way a much better overall resolve than his competitors would likely display. Just very disappointed between our choices this election, AGAIN.

I don’t worship any man. But I’ll stand for an underdog who fights for the America I believe in every time. Even when he speaks repetitively and a little disjointed. Even when he dances like a dork, offends, and just generally talks too damn much.

You get it or you don’t I guess

The fact that you don't get it is telling...
I don't mean that in a bad way necessarily.
Trump to us that see him for what he is, is exactly the man that was originally thought of as "presidential". Not tied to any one or thing, not beholden to anyone. He's not part of the swamp,that's what scares the shit out of all of em. Libs and Republicans alike.
I voted for trump the first time with a sick feeling in my stomach. But I figured the unknown is better than the known evil with crooked Hillary.
I was right, he although a greatly flawed person was and will be a great president. He lead with dignity, grace and strength. Exactly what the rest of the world respects.
He did that while not being accountable to any lobbies or special interests and that scares the career politicians.
Hope that makes sense?
Because I don't worship the ground Trump walks on isn't even remotely telling about me.

He isn't "presidential". He doesn't have the respect of the rest of the world. He didn't lead with any of the things you stated lol. He has some good points to him but his best points are that he's better than the alternative - which for me doesn't qualify for idolization or saint hood. Right place, right time.

I don't want to drag this thread into the gutter with senseless back and forth. It's bullshit that someone was even able to get close enough to fire a shot in his direction let alone hit him. Doesn't change anything for me and he's still better than Biden but we have ~335 million people and someone better has to come along soon, please.

Because I don't worship the ground Trump walks on isn't even remotely telling about me.

He isn't "presidential". He doesn't have the respect of the rest of the world. He didn't lead with any of the things you stated lol. He has some good points to him but his best points are that he's better than the alternative - which for me doesn't qualify for idolization or saint hood. Right place, right time.

I don't want to drag this thread into the gutter with senseless back and forth. It's bullshit that someone was even able to get close enough to fire a shot in his direction let alone hit him. Doesn't change anything for me and he's still better than Biden but we have ~335 million people and someone better has to come along soon, please.
I think you’re going to be very disappointed for the rest of your life as far as elections go.

I agree about incompetence but I don't agree or understand the logic of a setup. IF the Secret Service or the FBI was going to let someone shoot at Trump then why in the hell would you not choose someone who could shoot. I have hit many groundhogs at 200 plus yards with one shot not that difficult to hit a large man at 400 feet. If they were going to risk everything they would have made sure it was great sniper. This kid was the opposite of a proven marksman. I once again say even the location of the event was unacceptable for good protection. They dropped the ball on many levels but this was not an inside job or they would have hit the target.
They had to pick a mentally unstable person that would be susceptible to coercion/hypnotism/whatnot. He belonged to a shooting club. They picked the right kid, he just failed….

67f65db4c60dc6d4a39f684f75430e6a.jpg

129c3f2f28fc543cfb0069cfc786e0ad.jpg

d3a9a4ab716ed29dbb962b50a6298251.jpg

09cd5d8669e35cb85966cf9092e4f7bd.jpg

ef794f6a0e3630592a12a0458991cc12.jpg

3248fd73e50b2f72447fd45241525984.jpg

e7d48765ec4474dc44c739c69d83dd11.jpg

014b5e2d7b1347f4d9459ef5244b9d57.jpg

f536d60a67129b82111feff63042e1a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can field this one. Many of the players in these horrific events have been used in other events. For example….

The police chief in Vegas during the Route 91 massacre was also the police chief in Lahaina when the town was melted.

CNN’s Lena Wen was on the job at the Boston marathon bombing as an ER doc and then became the concentration camp champion during Covid for jab hesitants.

The guy Paul Pelosi was hammering was also a camera man for the J6 hoax.

Fauci’s bag man for Covid at ecohealth alliance was also appointed the special investigator to root out the origins of Covid.

Blackrock is a major tip of the spear for the WEF. They use your (and everyone else’s) mutual fund dollars to force the great reset. This is why companies spend billions trying to push the trans mutilation and pedo agenda thru public companies and in schools. If they don’t blackrock will spank them and give them a bad ESG score and attack their boards with activists. They hold controlling stakes in everything on earth. Their role is to use the wealth of the world to control it, much like FB controls thought, Google information, microsoft commerce, Apple communication, Nvidia the machines, etc.

That’s why it’s interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seriously?

Brian sorry but your sounding like a commi to me. I am beginning to wonder what the hells wrong with you. Maybe you should vote for fjb and this mean tweet might help you.